Call to Arms, which offers a mix of RTS as well as first and third-party person controls, is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get Call to Arms FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Call To Arms
Set in the time of modern warfare, Call to Arms offers realistically modeled vehicles and heavy weaponry, as well as dozens of firearms and customizations.
Command your troops to victory or fight by yourself in the 3rd or 1st person action mode.
Conquer rural areas, factories, railway stations and towns during intense missions and use the environment to your advantage.
Cover is everywhere, and almost everything can be destroyed. An unseen amount of challenges are awaiting you in exciting, yet competitive online combat supported by Steamworks!
Control several dozen units and place your squads in cover, flank your enemies and support your allies while advancing to the next key objective.
Plant claymores, fortifiy FOBs, or set up mortar positions. There is an endless amount of options to choose in the RTS mode of Call to Arms.
1st / 3rd Person Controls
Not only can you defeat your enemies as a commander, but also by taking over any of your individual soldiers. You can control them in 3rd person view, as well as first person. The game has no limits!
Take over one of your vehicles at any time and join the heat of combat during intense tank warfare!
Call to Arms offers you the ability to control every single unit to the last bit, including the type of ammunition you can use to take out enemy targets.
If you need that little bit of extra fire power, then hop into a helicopter and support your allies in online matches with some serious air support that leaves no room for escape!
Call To Arms – FREE Version To Be Discontinued!
Digitalmindsoft announced recently that they will be discontinuing the free version of Call to Arms next month.
If you add it to your library before they discontinue the free-to-play version, you will get to keep it forever.
Before you decide whether to get this free-to-play version, here’s a comparison table of the different versions :
Call To Arms – How To Get It Free!
You will need to add Call to Arms to your Steam account before Digitalmindsoft removes the option.
- Log into your Steam account, or sign up for one
- Go to the Call to Arms Steam page.
- Scroll down to “Play Call to Arms“.
- Click on the green Play Game button, next to the Free to Play option.
That’s it! It is now part of your Steam account, and can be downloaded later.
- Survivor Squad – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Journey of a Roach – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- LEGO Batman Trilogy Pack – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Batman Arkham Collection – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- HTC VIVE Cosmos – How To Get Your VR Fix This October!
- Why ROG Phone II Tencent Is Better Than The Global Edition!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 : Tencent vs Global Edition Comparison!
- The Black Shark 2 PRO vs ASUS ROG Phone 2 Comparison!
- Pixel Hentai Mosaic – Get This NSFW Game For FREE!
- The End Is Nigh – Get This Platform Game For FREE!
- The Acer Predator Thronos Air Gaming Cockpit Revealed!
- Black Shark 2 PRO – EVERYTHING You Need To Know!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home