Byte Family – a casual adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Overcome obstacles and restore the cyber world ByteFamily, eliminating the system virus, unlocking new game modes and gaining new skills!
HERE IS THE TERRIBLE WORLD ENEMIES BYTE FAMILY
The cyber world Byte Family was invaded by thousands of viruses that are affecting the entire system. The person in charge of all this is a bit familiar stranger, call: Ermes Boss.
There are 5 game modes with different goals. Explore them and discover secrets, unlock secret stages and find and unlock new skills:
- Challenge Mode : Tame the phases of the way and save the system.Talk to NPCs. They may say something interesting.
- Record Mode : Use your abilities to deviate from a swarm of Alicops and last as long as possible on a R3302.
- Prison Mode : Eliminate all viruses from prison, before they end up with you.
- Bonus Mode : Find out for yourself.
- Record Pro Mode : tay alive in a swarm of Alicops as much as possible through the Infinity Jump technique.
The game features a learning curve that level elements are gradually inserted between the phases, providing the development of their skills within the game mechanics.
Each stage of the game difficulty increases progressively, requiring you increasingly reflection, reasoning and habiladade.
Surpass your limits and claim your control!
Byte Family : How To Get It Free!
Byte Family is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Byte Family page.
- Scroll to the Get Byte Family section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Shadow Tactics – Aiko’s Choice : How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!