Broken Sword : Director’s Cut – a detective mystery game – is FREE to download and keep!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Broken Sword : Director’s Cut
Uncover the identity of a jester assassin. Unlock the legend of the Knights Templar. Unravel a plot as twisted as the catacombs you’re about to prowl.
As George Stobbart, an American in Paris, you find it odd when an accordion-playing clown darts out of a cafe clutching a briefcase.
Moments later, you’re sent flying, violently thrown through the air by the force of a massive explosion, right into a sinister, global intrigue.
The coveted contents of that briefcase? A fiercely guarded manuscript penned by a clandestine medieval order – the Knights Templar. Reveal the truth behind a secret conspiracy and save the world from the Templars’ evil plan.
- The Director’s Cut includes an additional chapter of the story, seen from Nico’s perspective and the original version of Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars a.k.a. Broken Sword: Circle of Blood.
- Great hand-drawn graphics, now remade with new animated cinematics and HD resolutions
- A timeless adventure game with a conspiracy atmosphere and a big underlying mystery
Broken Sword : Director’s Cut : How To Get It FREE!
Follow these steps to get the Broken Sword : Director’s Cut for FREE on GOG before 10 PM, 22 December 2022 (GMT+8) :
- Log into your existing GOG account, or create a new account.
- Go to the GOG main page and scroll down until you see the giveaway banner.
- Click on the green Get It FREE button.
That’s it! You now have Broken Sword : Director’s Cut in your account, and can install them anytime you want.
- Pixeljam Snowball! : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!