Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union – a tactical role-playing game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union
Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union is a tactical game that places gamers in the small tropical nation of Palinero on the verge of a civil war.
The mission: hire a band of mercenaries and take control of the deteriorating situation before the country finds itself in complete ruin.
The story offers players an opportunity to experience three different viewpoints of the conflict or work out the political structure to achieve their own goals in the global domination. Game play for the title is based on an innovative combat system called SPM (Smart Pause Mode) that successfully blends together real-time and turn-based games.
Unlike standard turn-based systems, Brigade E5: New Jagged Union does not use “action points” while in turn-based mode, but takes into consideration the character skills and attributes resulting in more natural and diverse behavior of units. Furthermore players can issue a chain of commands that will be carried out automatically.
The choice of weapons will satisfy even highly demanding fans, with more than 100 accurately modeled firearms, varied ammunition types, grenades, body armor and special equipment. Players will be also able to modify and upgrade weapons by adding various gadgets, sniper scopes, mini grenade launchers, bayonets, etc.
The game provides extensive LAN and Internet Multiplayer modes, with CTF, Deathmatch and Fortress dynamic gameplay. SPM is a brand new feature for the squad combat strategy genre. It gives all players a chance to command their soldiers at the same time, using even an enemy’s pause.
Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union : How To Get It Free!
Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union page.
- Scroll to the Get Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Brigade E5 Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Cyberpunk 2077 : Updated PC Specifications For RTX Gaming
- The World Next Door : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Elite Dangerous : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Behind The Scenes RTX Gameplay Interview!
- Off-Road Drive : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Showing Tonight : Mindhunters Incident – How To Get It FREE!
- AMD RDNA 2 Architecture : Tech Highlights!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- AMD Smart Access Memory : How To Enable It?
- Hentai Mosaique Puzzle : How To Get It FREE!
- Kill Em All : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Contract With The Devil : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Fall Of The New Age : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Stellar Interface : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dungeons 3 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Renzo Racer : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Secrets of Magic : The Book of Spells – How To Get It FREE!
- AMD Infinity Cache Explained : L3 Cache Comes To The GPU!
- Radeon RX 6000 vs GeForce RTX 30 : Faster + Cheaper!
- RX 6900 XT, RX 6800 XT, RX 6800 : Features + Specifications!
- AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series : What You Need To Know!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- PlayStation 5 : A First Look At Its User Experience!
- Puzzle – LINES AND KNOTS : How To Get It FREE!
- Hentai Mosaique Neko Waifus : How To Get It FREE!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!