BioShock: The Collection – the entire award-winning BioShock series – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get this game collection for FREE, and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
BioShock: The Collection
Experience the unforgettable worlds and monumental stories of the award-winning BioShock series with BioShock: The Collection.
Journey to the cities of Rapture and Columbia across BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered, and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition, including all single-player add-on content.
Fight for your life and outsmart your enemies, be it deep beneath the waves or high above the clouds.
BioShock Remastered: Explore the undersea city of Rapture, a haven for society’s greatest minds that has devolved into a dystopian nightmare wrought by one man’s hubris.
BioShock 2 Remastered: See Rapture through the eyes of Subject Delta, a fearsome Big Daddy prototype on a life-or-death mission to rescue his missing Little Sister.
BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition: Indebted to the wrong people, private investigator Booker DeWitt must take on an impossible task: travel to a flying city above the clouds, and rescue a woman named Elizabeth.
BioShock: The Collection – How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get these games for FREE by 2 June 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Store Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the BioShock: The Collection page.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- The Witcher Goodies Collection : How To Get It FREE!
- Way To Go : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!