Beyond Blue – a narrative adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Beyond Blue is a single-player narrative adventure that takes you deep into our planet’s beating blue heart.
Set in the near future, Beyond Blue explores the mysteries of our ocean through the eyes of Mirai, a deep-sea explorer and scientist. Become a part of a newly-formed research team using groundbreaking technologies to see, hear, and interact with the ocean in a more meaningful way than has ever been attempted.
- Throughout eight different dives you’ll explore the untouched world of our ocean and use technology at the edge of our understanding – tracking sea creatures, unraveling mysteries, and interacting with the ocean like never before
- An evocative narrative with full voice cast – Anna Akana, Mira Furlan, Hakeem Kae-Kazim, and Ally Maki
- A captivating and entertaining soundtrack featuring an original score and music from Miles Davis, The Flaming Lips, and more
- Unlock 16 mini-documentaries called Ocean Insights that feature footage and interviews with science’s leading ocean experts
Embracing the same inclusive development process that was used to create Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna), E-Line’s BAFTA award-winning game about Alaska Native culture, the company partnered with BBC Studios (developers of the acclaimed Blue Planet II), OceanX Media, world-class game makers, and some of science’s leading ocean experts to craft an experience that reflects the awesome wonder and unbounded mystery that infuses our planet’s beating blue heart.
Beyond Blue : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Beyond Blue for FREE by 27 April 2023 at 11 PM (PDT).
- Go to the Epic Store Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Beyond Blue page.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 34 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 19 April 2023 List!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!