The Bozo Gunk Skin for Awesomenauts is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get both Awesomenauts and the Bozo Gunk Skin for FREE.. and TELL your friends!
Awesomenauts – the 2D moba
Awesomenauts is a MOBA fitted into the form of an accessible 3-on-3 action platformer. Head out to the online battlefields together with your friends as an online party or in local splitscreen! And best thing yet? It’s completely free to play!
Devise strategies as you upgrade and customize each character’s skills to suit your playing style. Expect new items, features, DLC and Awesomenauts to be added regularly!
The year is 3587. Conflict spans the stars as huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. In their bid for galactic supremacy, they call upon the most powerful group of mercenaries in the universe: the Awesomenauts!
- Saturday morning is back – 3v3 online platforming action in true Saturday Morning cartoon style!
- It’s a MOBA! – classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases and tactical depth are all present. Awesomenauts adds fast paced platforming gameplay to create a truly unique and accessible MOBA experience
- The Awesomenauts – take control of an extensive cast of highly customizable Awesomenauts, each with their own set of abilities, upgrades, skins, and character themes!
- Play it your way! – a fully-featured map editor with Steam Workshop integration, custom games, shareable game modes, and lots of crazy community-created content to enjoy!
- Splitscreen action – Online and offline play with up to 3 players in local splitscreen! Get some friends together and take on the world!
- Regular updates – regular additions of new Awesomenauts, balance updates, unlockable stuff, and more.
- Unlock it all! – earn Awesomepoints to unlock new characters and customization options!
- Push it to the limit – Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
Awesomenauts – Bozo Gunk Skin
For the better part of a year, Bozo Gunk entertained guests outside the Pearl Sluggers stadium ahead of every home game. He quickly became a beloved and well-known character among fans, but one day he simply disappeared. When asked for information on what happened to their favorite mascot, the Pearl Sluggers management simply replied “Wait, who? We never had a clown work here.”
The fate of Bozo Gunk remained unclear and fans were left wondering what had become of him, but a mysterious crime spree and series of (still unsolved) kidnappings did come to an end around the time of his disappearance. Last week, old-time fans were surprised to see an old friend reappear near the Pearl Slugger stadium to spread cheer and happiness once more.
This DLC contains a custom skin for Snork Gunk in Awesomenauts. You need to have Snork Gunk available as a playable character in order to access the skin in-game. Owning this skin will also unlock the special portrait for use in-game. This skin contains a fully customized voice set.
Awesomenauts + Bozo Gunk Skin : How To Get ‘Em FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Awesomenauts and the Bozo Gunk Skin for FREE by 25 October 2022, 1 AM (GMT+8) :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Awesomenauts page.
- Click on the Play Game button to add it to your Steam account.
You can choose to install it now, or postpone the installation.
- Next, go to Bozo Gunk Skin page.
- Click on the Add to Account button to add it to your account.
That’s it! You now have Awesomenauts and the Bozo Gunk Skin to kickstart your journey!
- Fallout 76 Lead Designer Ferret Baudoin Has Died… 🙁
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!