Amnesia: Rebirth is FREE to download and own for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Amnesia: Rebirth, a new descent into darkness from the creators of the iconic Amnesia series. A harrowing journey through desolation and despair, exploring the limits of human resilience.
You can’t let out a breath. The creature is only inches away. Its sole purpose – to feed off your terror. And so you crouch in the dark, trying to stop the fear rising, trying to silence what lies within you.
“I know you. I know what you’re capable of.”
In Amnesia: Rebirth, you are Tasi Trianon, waking up deep in the desert of Algeria. Days have passed. Where have you been? What did you do? Where are the others?
Retrace your journey, pull together the fragments of your shattered past; it is your only chance to survive the pitiless horror that threatens to devour you.
“Do not allow yourself anger, do not allow yourself to fear.”
Time is against you. Step into Tasi’s shoes and guide her through her personal terror and pain. While you struggle to make your way through a desolate landscape, you must also struggle with your own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets. And still you must continue, step by step, knowing that if you fail you will lose everything.
Amnesia: Rebirth : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Amnesia: Rebirth for FREE by 28 April 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Store Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Amnesia: Rebirth page.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- Lamp Head : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- BeeFense : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!