Alone On Mars – a 2D shooter platform game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Alone On Mars
Alone on Mars is a 2D survival shooter platform game on Mars.
An SOS signal was sent from Mars, which was captured by your spacecraft. You decide to change your course and travel to the planet to figure out what happened.
Upon arrival, you notice that each space station is home to incomprehensible creatures that appear to have attacked the expeditionary groups and they were forced to send this signal.
Did any of them survive? Are there any traces their presence? What does the expeditionary program to visit Mars hide?
The gameplay is a platformer with a mixture of sandbox and Tower Defense. Defend the generator, unlock new weapons and solve the riddle of Mars.
Alone On Mars : How To Get It Free!
Alone On Mars is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Alone On Mars page.
- Scroll to the Get Alone On Mars section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Six Sides of the World : How To Get It FREE!
- Galactic Civilizations III : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 25 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 11 January 2022 Update!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!