Alba – A Wildlife Adventure – a casual adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get Alba – A Wildlife Adventure for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Alba – A Wildlife Adventure
From the BAFTA-Award winning studio behind Monument Valley and Assemble with Care comes something entirely new.
Join Alba as she visits her grandparents on a Mediterranean island. She is ready for a peaceful summer of wildlife exploration with her friend Ines, but when she sees an animal in danger, she realises she needs to do something about it.
This is truly a Mediterranean paradise if you ignore all the litter! From the idyllic beaches to the ancient castle overlooking the town a whole island is ready to be explored. With Ines and your grandfather – who is a total bird nerd – by your side, you can start the movement to save the island. Maybe even the world after that.
- Handcrafted visuals. Every little corner of the island has been looked after with great detail. Trust me, it took us a while to make it
- Join Alba and Ines to found the AIWRL (really rolls off the tongue doesn’t it?), an organisation that can save the island
- You will need to gather a bunch of volunteers and the town is full of good people. Help them out and convince them to join you
- There are animals everywhere, can you find all the species?
Alba – A Wildlife Adventure : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Alba – A Wildlife Adventure for FREE by 18 November 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Alba – A Wildlife Adventure page in the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- 31 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 9 November Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!