The horror survival game, Affliction, is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Set in the fictional Eastern European country of Ghulovka, amidst a terrible civil war, Affliction allows players to take on the role of Vasya, a patient plagued by nightmares and fractured memories, who awakes inside of a cell in a bizarre research facility where grim human experiments are taking place.
With no memory of their reason for being there, players are forced to fight for their survival through a hellish catastrophe while frantically seeking answers to discover the truth behind their identity and unveil the mystery surrounding the horrific true purpose of the complex.
Venture into the Triglav Complex: an abandoned, cold war era, soviet military research base whose original purpose involved developmental weapons.
Now, the derelict compound is operating once again with similar intent. A dreadfully dangerous and highly classified chemical weapon known only as Morana has been under design for years, but has become too difficult to control and containment has been breached.
Experience the terrifying possibilities of human experimentation, biological manipulation, and chemical warfare from a first person perspective.
The game features many different locations to explore including a disturbing research facility, a dark wilderness, a desolate city, and more. Exploration can be rewarding, but it can also be very unforgiving.
Adapt and use extreme caution with every choice as there are also many different types of enemies who will bring a grisly demise to anyone foolish enough to underestimate them.
Military death squads tasked to purge, ghastly mutants hunting to feed, and renegade anarchists attempting to resist are only some of the many hazards that await.
- Lengthy Single-Player Campaign With Over 30 Different Maps & Distinct Scenarios
- 11 Unique Weapons
- Intense & Challenging Combat
- Dozens of Various Monsters, Mutants, & Enemies to Encounter
- Frightening Atmosphere & Storyline
- Haunting Original Soundtrack Created By Artists Christopher McDonough & Steven Wilcer
- Cell Shader Graphical Overlay
Affliction : How To Get It Free!
Affliction is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Affliction page.
- Scroll to the Get Affliction section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Affliction Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Hentai XXX Plus Jigsaws Vol 1 & 2 : Get Them FREE!
- Super Panda Adventures : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms : $100 FREE Pack!
- 19 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 29 April 2021 Update!
- Rusty Lake Hotel : How To Get It FREE!
- Disgraced : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Naval Warfare : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Theatre of War 2 : Africa 1943 – How To Get It FREE!
- Ascension to the Throne : How To Get It FREE!
- Alien : Isolation – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Hand of Fate 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Horizon Zero Dawn : Get It FREE For PS4 / PS5!
- Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth : How To Get It FREE!
- The First Tree : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 2021 Acer Nitro 5 : Ryzen 9 + RTX 3080 FTW!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!