The horror survival game, Affliction, is FREE for a limited time! Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Set in the fictional Eastern European country of Ghulovka, amidst a terrible civil war, Affliction allows players to take on the role of Vasya, a patient plagued by nightmares and fractured memories, who awakes inside of a cell in a bizarre research facility where grim human experiments are taking place.
With no memory of their reason for being there, players are forced to fight for their survival through a hellish catastrophe while frantically seeking answers to discover the truth behind their identity and unveil the mystery surrounding the horrific true purpose of the complex.
Venture into the Triglav Complex: an abandoned, cold war era, soviet military research base whose original purpose involved developmental weapons.
Now, the derelict compound is operating once again with similar intent. A dreadfully dangerous and highly classified chemical weapon known only as Morana has been under design for years, but has become too difficult to control and containment has been breached.
Experience the terrifying possibilities of human experimentation, biological manipulation, and chemical warfare from a first person perspective.
The game features many different locations to explore including a disturbing research facility, a dark wilderness, a desolate city, and more. Exploration can be rewarding, but it can also be very unforgiving.
Adapt and use extreme caution with every choice as there are also many different types of enemies who will bring a grisly demise to anyone foolish enough to underestimate them.
Military death squads tasked to purge, ghastly mutants hunting to feed, and renegade anarchists attempting to resist are only some of the many hazards that await.
- Lengthy Single-Player Campaign With Over 30 Different Maps & Distinct Scenarios
- 11 Unique Weapons
- Intense & Challenging Combat
- Dozens of Various Monsters, Mutants, & Enemies to Encounter
- Frightening Atmosphere & Storyline
- Haunting Original Soundtrack Created By Artists Christopher McDonough & Steven Wilcer
- Cell Shader Graphical Overlay
Affliction : How To Get It Free!
Affliction is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
- Go to the Affliction page.
- Scroll to the Get Affliction section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
- Horace : This Platform Game Is FREE For A Limited Time!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL)
- Disgraced : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- ASUS ROG Swift 360 : World’s First 360Hz G-SYNC Display!
- Iron Man Dance Hero Review : Cute + Loud!
- Kaspresso : FREE Android App Testing Tool Released!
- Rabbids Coding! A FREE Coding Game For Children!
- UberSoldier II : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 2019 F1 Esports Season Hits Record 5.8 Million Views!
- ROG Phone 2 : How To Turn On 90Hz / 120Hz Refresh Rate!
- Minecraft Gets FREE Way of the Bee Map!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 vs Black Shark 2 PRO : Who Wins?
- POSTAL : Classic and Uncut Is FREE! Get It Now!
- Crab Dub – Find Out How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition Tech Report!
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST is now FREE!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home