Adorables – a casual sports game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
The world’s cutest creatures arrived…and want to play!
In Adorables you can play with 3 fully customizable cute characters in 6 different game types. Play against your friends, collect coins, customize your characters and win the Tournament or the World Tour modes. Adorables offer a lots of fun for you, don’t miss it! But beware, it’s very addictive
The control is very simple. You only need to click on the character to control and aim with the arrow.
- Platform free multiplayer
- 3 single player modes (practice, world tour and tournament)
- Fully customizable characters
- 6 games (soccer, beach ball, CTF, Last Adorable Standing, Ice Hockey, Mummy)
- Turn based and fast game modes
- 8 languages (English, Hungarian, Chinese, German, Slovak, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian)
- Achievements, leaderboards
- You can select from the world’s all countries to represent in the competitions
- Controller support
- HD graphics
Adorables : How To Get This Game For Free!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Adorables page.
- Scroll to the Get Adorables section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Adorables Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 21 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 14 Feb 2023 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!