1914 : Prelude to Chaos is FREE for a Limited Time! Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
1914 : Prelude to Chaos is FREE for a Limited Time!
Enter the year 1914, which will mark the beginning of the first man made catastrophe of the 20th century.
From the smoking revolver of the Serbian nationalist and grab for glory of a dying empires, that were slowly losing their legitimacy, death, despair and chaos that has finally put an end to the ancient European monarchies was born.
You play the role of Finley Thompson, British adventurer and archaeologist searching for the mythical artifact from the First Crusade on the territory of Kingdom of Serbia. In this endeavour, his closest ally is his Serbian guide Vuk.
Not long after locating the possible site all hell breaks loose when the Sarajevo assassination occurs. Cut from his home, Finley pleads Vuk to help him finish his mission. With heavy heart he agrees and they embark on a journey to find the artifact which according to legend makes any army who carries it invincible.
They are also forced to seek unlikely ally in a German stormtrooper transporting POWs to defend the artifact and their own lives against the dangerous secret society searching for the artifact.
Control Finley and his companions in their quest to find the lost artifact and preserve their lives in the midst of largest confrontation the world has seen. To solve the mystery of the First Crusade player will have to control his party in a series of conflicts while they search for the artifact.
Battles are turn based, with a moment of exploration in between each battle. During the exploration the player will have the option to talk with various NPC-s and upgrade their characters. During that, mystery will unravel and masks will fall.
Will you have what it takes to stop an supposed object of unlimited power fall in the wrong hands?
1914 : Prelude to Chaos – How To Get It For FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.[adrotate group=”2″]
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the 1914 : Prelude to Chaos page.
- Scroll to the Get 1914 : Prelude to Chaos section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
1914 : Prelude to Chaos Free Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Layers of Fear Masterpiece Edition – How To Get It FREE!
- QUBE 2 : Find Out How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Level Up KL 2019 Biz + Play : Full Details Revealed!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- FREE Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest Details + Trailer!
- Crusader Kings II + The Old Gods : How To Get ‘Em FREE!
- Observer – Find Out How To Get It FREE Now!
- Alan Wake’s American Nightmare – Get It FREE Now!
- Acer Predator Helios 700 Gaming Laptop Preview!
- Tales of Blood and Sand – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Surviving Mars – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- MSI Alpha 15 – World’s First RX 5500M Gaming Laptop!
- Topless Hentai Mosaic – How To Get It FREE!
- The Asia Pacific Predator League 2020 Details Revealed!
- The Acer Predator Thronos Air Gaming Cockpit Revealed!
- Black Shark 2 PRO – EVERYTHING You Need To Know!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!