Chinese President Xi Jinping just called for national rejuvenation, squashing fevered rumours of a coup in China!
Here is what you need to know…
Xi Calls For Rejuvenation, Squashing Coup Rumours!
Xi Jinping remains out-of-sight, feeding rumours of a possible military coup in China. However, his absence in recent days isn’t so much a house arrest, as house quarantine.
Xi has not appeared in public because he’s undergoing the 7+3 days of hotel and home quarantine mandated by the Chinese government, after his return from Samarkand, Uzbekistan.
Then on Monday, September 26, 2022, Xi called for the CCP to press forward China’s “national rejuvenation” in a foreword he wrote for a collection of literature.
In the foreword, titled “Forging Ahead on the Journey to National Rejuvenation”, which was made public on Monday, Xi stressed the importance of reflecting on the past and looking to the future in the historical process of realizing the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
He wrote that currently, the profound changes the world has not seen in a century are speedily evolving, and national rejuvenation has entered a crucial period. At such a moment, the nation needs to draw more on the lessons of history as a guide to the future.
Coming many days after his alleged house arrest and military coup, the official announcement further squashes the unsubstantiated rumours of a coup in China.
CCP Reaffirmed Xi Jinping As Its Core, Further Squashing Coup Rumours
It also affirmed President Xi Jinping as “its core in uniting and leading the whole party and Chinese people“.
This is in line with Xi’s expected endorsement at the 20th CCP National Congress for an unprecedented third term, and squashes the rumours of a military coup in China.
The 20th CPC National Congress will take stock of the Party’s work over the past five years, as well as major achievements and valuable experience of the Party’s Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core in uniting and leading the whole Party and Chinese people of all ethnic groups to uphold and develop socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era..
This was repeated at the end of the editorial, stressing that the CCP was under the “strong leadership” of its Central Committee with “Xi Jinping at its core”.
It is firmly believed that under the strong leadership of the CPC Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core and through the concerted efforts of all the delegates, the 20th CPC National Congress will be a congress of unity, victory and endeavor, reads the editorial.
Xi Jinping Coup Rumours : Much Ado About Nothing
However, these “evidence” of a coup in China have not withstood serious analysis.
- There is no evidence of an 80 km-long military convoy entering Beijing.
- The viral video shows a minute or so of several military vehicles travelling on a highway, nothing more.
- There is no evidence of any lockdown of Beijing, which would certainly occur during a military coup.
- While there was a large number of cancelled flights in Beijing airports, quite a number of commercial flights were still allowed to fly in and out.
- Airports in the rest of China were generally functioning normally, even though there were some cancelled flights.
- Flight cancellation is pretty common in China, especially when it comes to COVID-19 mitigation.
- Xi Jinping issued two letters a day after he was supposedly under house arrest after being overthrown.
- Sun Lijun and his anti-Xi Jinping “political clique” were sentenced to long jail sentences.
- CCP delegates were “elected” as expected, together with Xi Jinping himself.
- CCP mouthpiece, the People’s Daily, reaffirmed Xi Jinping as the party’s “core”.
To top it off, the CCP is continuing its business as usual, firming up support for Xi Jinping’s third term at the upcoming CCP Congress.
The People’s Daily editorial seals the case for Xi Jinping’s toppling in a military coup. That was nothing more than the wishful thinking of netizens who despise him, fuelled by unverified claims.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Are Robbers Pretending To Be Home Affairs Officers?!
- Paul Ryder : Cause Of Death Was NOT Vaccine SADS!
- Did James Earl Jones Sign Over Rights To His Voice?!
- CCP Congress Delegates Elected Amid China Coup Rumours!
- Are Beijing Flights Getting Cancelled By Military Coup?!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Business | Tech ARP