Did these eight famous people mock God, and consequently died early?!
Take a look at the viral claim, and find out what the facts really are!
Did These Famous People Mock God And Die?!
This story has not only been posted on many websites, it has been repeatedly shared on social media and even WhatsApp and Telegram.
The stories have a variety of names – “Famous People Who Mocked God And Died Untimely“, “Untimely Deaths Of Famous People Who Mocked God“, or just “8 in 8‘, whatever that meant!
The story is very long, so feel free to skip to the next section for the facts!
DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS? I SURE DIDN’T TILL NOW
Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!
Make a personal reflection about this…… Very interesting, read until the end……
It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):
Truth : These Famous People Did NOT Mock God And Die!
This is yet another example of religious FAKE NEWS created to warn people that the Christian God is vengeful and will kill those who mock him.
The good news is – nothing in the viral story is true, and here is a TLDR summary of the reasons why…
- The interview was conducted by the London Evening Standard, not a US magazine as claimed.
- He was killed 14 years after making that statement, not immediately as claimed.
- He was shot 4 times, not 6 times as claimed.
- Tancredo Neves never made such a claim.
- He was also a religious Catholic, and very unlikely to ever mock God.
- To become President, he only needed a majority vote from 686 members of the Electoral College, not 500,000 votes.
- He did not get sick and die just one day before becoming President.
- Cazuza died from AIDS-related complications, not lung cancer.
- There is no evidence he ever mocked God.
- He did not smoke during his Canecão concert in 1998.
- None of the men associated with the financing, design or construction of the Titanic ever claimed that “Not even God can sink it”.
- The comment was most likely made by a deck hand to Sylvia Caldwell, a second class passenger on the Titanic.
- Marilyn Monroe never met or spoke to Billy Graham in her entire life.
- As a practising Jew, it would have been correct for her to say that she did not need Jesus.
- She never told anyone, preacher or not, that “I don’t need your Jesus”.
- The song “Highway To Hell” did not mock God, or any religion.
- Marilyn Manson, Lazlo Bane, Maroon 5, Bruce Springsteen and even Billy Joel covered the song, but did not die early deaths.
- Millions of people sang the same song, but did not die early deaths.
This is a truly preposterous story that does not appear to be true because…
- Why would a mother let her daughter get into a car of obviously drunk teens?
- Why would teens have a crate of eggs in the trunk of their car?
- If the trunk survived the accident, it would have allowed for easy identification of the car.
- There is no evidence she ever criticised the Bible.
- She was shot dead, not burned to death as claimed.
- Her body was burned to destroy evidence and/or to cover up the act of murder.
- Her husband and his brother were charged with her murder.
Next Page > John Lennon, Tancredo Neves, Cazuza, Titanic
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Did Shane Warne die suddenly from Covid-19 vaccine?!
- Were Prince Harry + Meghan Markle Exiled To US?!
- Is Selena Gomez Having An Affair With Zayn Malik?!
- Did Asian Lady Shoot American Bully At Gas Station?!
- Did Russia + Ukraine Sign Peace Agreement In 2022?!
Support Tech ARP!