Did comedian and Netflix star David Arnold die from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome caused by the COVID-19 vaccine?!
Take a look at the viral claims, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : David Arnold Died From Vaccine SADS!
Right after news broke that David Arnold died suddenly, people started claiming that the comedian and Netflix star died from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome caused by the COVID-19 vaccine!
Here is a selection of social media posts accompanying links or articles on his death:
Truth : David Arnold Did NOT Die From Vaccine SADS!
It’s becoming a tradition for anti-vaccination activists to immediately blame all celebrity deaths or illnesses on the COVID-19 vaccine.
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created and propagated by anti-vaccination activists, and here are the reasons why… and the current facts that we know so far.
Fact #1 : David Arnold Died From Natural Causes
David Arnold died on Wednesday, 7 September 2022, and his family released a statement on the same day, stating clearly that he died of natural causes.
His family pointedly did not mention the COVID-19 vaccine as a cause of death.
Is there even any evidence that David Arnold’s death was related in any way to vaccines? No. Anti-vaccination activists just made up that claim.
Fact #2 : Unknown If David Arnold Was Vaccinated
It is currently unknown if David Arnold was vaccinated against COVID-19, so it would be wrong for anyone to claim that he died from COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
For all we know – he may not even be vaccinated! The COVID-19 vaccine is not mandatory in the United States, despite what anti-vaccination activists may claim.
Recommended : Did Charlbi Dean Kriek Die From Vaccine SADS?!
Fact #3 : Vaccine Side Effects Appear Within Hours / Days
Even if David Arnold was fully-vaccinated against COVID-19, he would have received all of his doses many months ago.
He cannot possibly have died from a vaccine side effect, because they appear within hours or days, not months later.
Mild side effects like injection site pain, fever, muscle ache, headache, lethargy develop within minutes to hours of the vaccination.
The spike proteins produced by the COVID-19 vaccines also do not stick around for months. If these spike proteins are permanent (as antivaxxers claim), we would have lifelong immunity.
Your own immune system will identify the spike proteins as foreign, and destroy them within a matter of days, although some may last for up to a few weeks. This is part of how vaccines teach your immune system to identify the enemy and destroy it.
Fact #4 : COVID-19 Vaccines Do NOT Cause SADS
After billions of doses have been administered, there is still no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines cause SADS.
In fact, this is a rather ludicrous claim as SADS was first documented in 1977 – long before COVID-19 vaccines were invented!
SADS also occurs at a rate of 0.12 to 0.21 per 100,000 people every single year. In other words, approximately 9,000 to 16,000 people die from SADS every single year, before the COVID-19 vaccines were invented.
Despite what anti-vaccination activists may tell you – SADS is not a new vaccine-related syndrome.
SADS is usually caused by an abnormal heart rhythm that leads to a cardiac arrest. That’s why it can be prevented by implanting a cardioverter-defribillator.
The UK Office for National Statistics data on Sudden Adult Deaths from 2016 to 2020 also showed NO INCREASE in SADS cases, demonstrating that COVID-19 vaccines did not increase the prevalence of SADS.
|Years||Sudden Adult Death
Fact #5 : Deaths / Injuries From COVID-19 Vaccines Can Be Proven
Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction) from Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccines happens within minutes. That’s why people are asked to wait for 15-30 minutes after getting the vaccine. People who get an anaphylactic shock will require an epinephrine shot to quickly relieve it.
Vaccine-induced myocarditis has distinct histopathology findings that are different from typical myocarditis, so a pathologist will be able to determine if the myocarditis was caused by the vaccines or otherwise.
Vaccine-induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) is very specific to the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. It is also easily differentiated by its unique combination of blood clots in large veins of the brains, abdomen and lungs, together with low platelet counts leading to bleeding tendencies.
Fact #6 : COVID-19 Vaccines Proven Safe + Effective
COVID-19 vaccines underwent massive clinical trials, and were only approved after they were proven to be safe and effective.
In addition, they were constantly monitored after they received their approvals, which picked up rare side effects after they were administered to billions of people.
Anti-vaccination activists have often claimed that those who received the vaccine would die. Yet, the opposite was true – the vaccines are not only safe, they are effective in protecting people from getting hospitalised or dying from COVID-19.
Even prominent antivaxxer Steve Kirsch is healthy and well, despite being fully-vaccinated against COVID-19!
Fact #7 : Claims Of Celebrities Injured By COVID-19 Vaccine Proven False
This is yet another example of anti-vaccination activists abusing celebrity deaths / injuries to create and propagate FAKE NEWS about the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.
So far, claims of celebrity deaths / injuries due to the COVID-19 vaccine have been proven false at every instance.
- Did Vaccine Injury Force Justin Bieber To Cancel Tour?!
- Ashton Kutcher : Did Vaccine Cause His Vasculitis?!
- Did Charlbi Dean Kriek Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Neena Pacholke Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Chevy Beh Die From COVID-19 Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Sam Gannon Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- James Caan Autopsy : Cause Of Death Not Vaccine!
- Carlos Santana Collapsed From Dehydration, Not Vaccine!
- Did Comedian Nick Nemeroff Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Travis Barker Confirmed Pancreatitis Was From Colonoscopy!
- Jaylon Ferguson Autopsy : Cause Of Death Was Drug OD!
- Did Josh Gad’s Nephew, Marco, Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Depeche Mode’s Andy Fletcher : Cause Of Death Not Vaccine!
- Did Sukma Athlete Stephanie Sim Die From Vaccine Stroke?!
- Did Ravens Linebacker Jaylon Ferguson Die From Vaccine?!
- Did NBA Star Caleb Swanigan Die From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- Did Tom Mann’s Fiancee, Dani Hampson, Die From Vaccine?!
- Fact Check : Did Gwen Casten Die Of COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- Fact Check : Did Tyler Sanders Die From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- Why Steve Kirsch Is 100% Wrong On Justin Bieber’s Paralysis!
- Did Justin Bieber Blame Pfizer Vaccine For His Paralysis?!
- Did Justin Bieber Get Ramsay Hunt Syndrome From Vaccine?!
- Did Indian Singer KK Die From Vaccine Heart Attack?!
- Fact Check : Did Ray Liotta Die From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- Did Rapper Lil Keed Die From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- Did Gilbert Gottfried Die From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- Why Steve Kirsch Is Wrong About Taylor Hawkins Dying From Vaccine
- Was Bruce Willis Forced To Get COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- Did Bruce Willis Get Aphasia From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- Did Taylor Hawkins Die From Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?!
- Did Foo Fighters Drummer Taylor Hawkins Die From Vaccine?!
- Did Bob Saget Die From COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose?
- It’s Official – Bob Saget Died From Head Trauma, Not Vaccine!
- Fact Check : Did Louie Anderson Die From Booster Dose?!
- Fact Check : Did Meat Loaf Die From Booster Dose?!
- Did Shebby Singh Die From COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose?
- Did Betty White Die From COVID-19 Booster Dose?
- Did Pfizer CEO’s Wife, Myriam Bourla, Die From Vaccine?
Will these anti-vaccination activists apologise for lying to you? Nope! They will just move on to the next celebrity tragedy…
Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact check article out, and please SUPPORT our work!
Don’t forget to protect yourself, and your family, by vaccinating against COVID-19!
- Did Vaccine Injury Force Justin Bieber To Cancel Tour?
- Ashton Kutcher : Did Vaccine Cause His Vasculitis?!
- Is Balenciaga Selling Water Bottle Slippers For €895?!
- Did RCMP Kill Canada Mass Stabbing Suspects?!
- Did Justin Bieber Wear Balenciaga Bottle Slippers?!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Health | Tech ARP