Have COVID-19 vaccines been recalled after over 40,000 deaths were reported in major safety databases?!
Take a look at the viral claims, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : COVID-19 Vaccines Were Recalled After 40K Deaths!
People are sharing a video of Dr. Peter McCullough testifying to a Senate Committee on Health & Human Services, as evidence that COVID-19 vaccines have been recalled after 40,000 deaths!
It is often shared with comments like this :
The video shows Dr. Peter McCullough making a number of claims. Here is my transcript.
It’s long so feel free to skip to the next section for the facts…
Truth : COVID-19 Vaccines Are Safe + Were Not Recalled!
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created by anti-vaccination activists, including Dr. Peter McCullough himself, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : It Was A Texas Senate Hearing
First, let us understand the context behind the viral video.
It was a partial clip from a 10.5 hour long interim hearing on public health data and the COVID-19 pandemic response held by the Texas Senate Health and Human Services Committee on June 27, 2022.
The Texas Senate hearing was just political theatre, in which the Republicans brought in fringe doctors or scientists like Peter McCullough and Robert Malone to, well, tell their lies.
I will now go through the McCullough clip (which starts at about 8:05:00), and show you why he has not changed his lying ways…
Fact #2 : No COVID-19 Vaccines Were Recalled
Just to be clear – no COVID-19 vaccines were recalled, either by health authorities or the manufacturers themselves.
That is merely a fantasy conjured up by anti-vaccination activists, just like how they fantasised in August 2021 that Germany put all COVID-19 vaccines on hold!
Fact #3 : WCH Called For Vaccine Recall Since Sept. 2021
Despite its name – the World Council for Health (WCH) is really just another anti-vaccination organisation, filled with the usual suspects.
Just to be clear – it has no authority whatsoever. The WCH is nothing more than an antivaxxer club.
The WCH was launched on September 23, 2021 with the expressed purpose of calling for “an Immediate Stop to the Covid-19 Experimental Vaccines“.
They also issued a Cease and Desist declaration, claiming that “Covid-19 vaccinations are dangerous and unsafe for human use“.
So Peter McCullough falsely claimed that WCH called for a vaccine recall “this month”. It has been calling for a vaccine recall from the very first day it was established. That is really its sole purpose – to stop COVID-19 vaccinations.
Fact #4 : VigiSafe + Eudrys Do Not Exist
Peter McCullough referred to the VigiSafe and Eudrys vaccine safety databases, but they do not exist.
Perhaps he meant the WHO VigiBase / VigiAccess database, and the EudraVigilance system run by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
Fact #5 : Pharmacovigilance Data Is Unverified
It is hilarious that Peter McCullough still insists on using pharmacovigilance data from VAERS, the Yellow Card system, etc. as evidence.
Anyone who even bothers to read the highlighted WARNINGS on those websites would have understood that their data and reports cannot be considered evidence of any kind, because:
- they may contain duplicated information and/or reports
- the reported event may be caused by an illness, like a COVID-19 infection for example,
- the reported event may be caused by a different drug taken by the patient at the same time
- they have not been assessed by health authorities to ascertain if it’s even “biologically plausible”
Anti-vaccination activists can, for example, key in unlimited numbers of adverse reaction reports, even if they never received a single dose of the COVID-19 vaccine!
Fact #6 : 40,000 Deaths Not Proven To Be Caused By Vaccines
Using pharmacovigilance data to claim that the COVID-19 vaccines caused 40,000 deaths is disinformation – false information deliberately created to deceive you.
Peter McCullough has no evidence that the 40,000 deaths reported in pharmacovigilance data were actually caused by COVID-19 vaccines.
Making an adverse reaction report is no different from making a police report. If you make a police report, it is registered in the system. However, that doesn’t mean a crime was actually committed. The police will have to investigate and determine if you were lying / mistaken, or there was indeed a crime.
Similarly, these adverse reaction reports are just reports. They must first be investigated, in order to determine if they are really side effects of the vaccine, or completely unrelated.
Fact #7 : There Is No 50 Death Threshold For Vaccine Withdrawal
There is no such thing as a 50 death threshold for a vaccine withdrawal.
Vaccines are often recalled for non-lethal reasons. In fact, they are most often recalled in batches by their manufacturers after quality control tests showed some irregularities in certain batches.
Health authorities like the US FDA also monitor vaccines continuously and determine if there is a safety concern that warrants a withdrawal. They do not have to wait for 50 people to die first. That’s just absurd!
Sometimes vaccines are also recalled due to “low vaccine potency or strength”. In such cases, people who received them would need to get an extra dose!
Fact #8 : There Were Only 43 Omicron Cases On Dec. 10, 2021
It is interesting that Peter McCullough would talk about Omicron cases six months in the past.
But if you dig a little deeper, you will realise that he chose to talk about Omicron cases on December 10, 2021 because it was the first CDC report on Omicron cases in the United States.
At that time, there were only 43 known Omicron cases in the United States. Even though it showed that 79% were fully-vaccinated, that is misleading due to the low number of cases.
Fact #9 : Vaccinated People Have Mild Symptoms, Fewer Deaths
What he does not tell you is that most fully-vaccinated people experience mild symptoms even if they were infected with the Omicron variant.
He also does not tell you that COVID-19 deaths for fully-vaccinated people remain low, even as surges increased deaths for unvaccinated people, regardless of variant.
Fact #10 : Vaccines Were Meant To Prevent Hospitalisation + Death
Peter McCullough falsely claimed that the 79% result was “prima facie evidence” that the COVID-19 vaccines failed to work against the Omicron variant.
The COVID-19 vaccines are not force fields – they cannot block infections. They were designed to prevent symptomatic infections, severe disease and death by training your own immune system to defend itself against the ancestral SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The Omicron variant causes more breakthrough infections, but the COVID-19 vaccines continue to protect against severe disease leading to hospitalisations, and death from the Omicron variant.
The truth is – the COVID-19 vaccines still work well against the Omicron variants. They may not prevent infections, but they will ensure you have milder symptoms, and greatly reduce your risk of severe disease and death.
Fact #11 : Booster Doses Increase Protection Against Omicron
What Peter McCullough does not mention is the fact that you can improve your protection against the Omicron variant by getting a booster dose (or two).
A January 2022 study by the CDC showed that getting a third dose of any mRNA vaccine increases protection against both the Delta and Omicron variants.
Fact #12 : Anti-Vaccine Claims All Proven False
This is yet another example of anti-vaccination activists twisting the facts to deceive you into believing that vaccines are dangerous.
So far, their COVID-19 vaccine claims have proven to be false… at every instance!
- Can 4th Vaccine Jab Shut Down Our Immune System?!
- Do mRNA Vaccines Cause Invasion Of Killer Lymphocytes?!
- Did Study Show Pfizer Vaccine Altering Liver DNA In 6 Hours?!
- Did 800 People Quit Pfizer Vaccine Trial Over Death / Injury?!
- Did Hundreds Of Athletes Die Of COVID-19 Vaccine Effects?!
- Did Hackers Release Pfizer + Moderna Vaccine Death Data?!
- Did Italian Court Rule Vaccine Mandate As Unconstitutional?!
- Did MIT Study Prove Pfizer Vaccine Raised Heart Problems?!
- Pfizer Forced To Release 9 Pages Of Vaccine Side Effects?!
- Will COVID-19 Vaccination Void Your Life Insurance Contract?!
- Pfizer Hired 1,800 To Process 158K Vaccine Reports! Should We Worry?
- Pfizer Hired 600+ People To Process Vaccine Injury Reports?!
- Will COVID-19 Vaccine Void Your Life Insurance?!
- Did Pfizer Pay $2.8 Million Bribe For FDA Vaccine Approval?!
- Why Adverse Events of Special Interest Are NOT Side Effects!
- Is Pfizer Vaccine Causing Japanese Encephalitis In Australia?!
- Are 90% of COVID-19 Deaths in England Fully-Vaccinated?!
- Did Pfizer Vaccine Documents Reveal 1,291 Side Effects?!
- Did Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Combine With DNA In Liver Cells?!
- Prof Yaakov Jerris Said Vaccine Can’t Prevent Severe COVID?
- Did Marathon Runners Collapse From COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did Bill Gates Call For Withdrawal Of COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Did US Supreme Court Just Cancel Universal Vaccination?!
- Did UK Gov Admit That Vaccines Damage Immune System?
- Do mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Increase Heart Disease Risk?
- Did WHO Advise Against Booster Dose + Mixing Of Vaccines?
- Fact Check: Shocking UK Report On COVID Vaccine Injuries?
- Did Japan Use Ivermectin To Successfully Control COVID-19?
- Did Pfizer Add Heart Attack Drug To COVID Vaccine For Kids?
- What Did Pfizer Scientist Nick Karl Expose To Project Veritas?
- Did Germany Put All COVID-19 Vaccines On Hold?
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Did FDA Accidentally Leak Vaccine Effects Before Approval?
- Did Israel Agree Not To Disclose Pfizer Adverse Effects?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- Fact Check : 60% Of UK COVID-19 Deaths Were Vaccinated?
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine?
- Will Anaesthetic Kill People Vaccinated Against COVID-19?
Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact check article out, and please SUPPORT our work!
And please protect yourself, and your family, by vaccinating against COVID-19!
- Did EU Torture + Kill Hundreds Of African Refugees?!
- Did Paul Duncan Die From Vaccine Cardiac Arrest?!
- Kevin Samuels : Cause Of Death Was Hypertension, Not Vaccine!
- Did Jak Knight Die From Vaccine Side Effects?!
- Did Tom Jones Collapse From Vaccine Side Effects?!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Health | Tech ARP