People continue to speculate about a possible coup in China, but almost 2,300 CCP delegates were just elected to the upcoming Congress!
Here is what you need to know…
CCP Congress Delegates Elected Amid China Coup Rumours!
While rumours swirl about a possible military coup in China, the CCP appears to be oblivious to the rabid speculation and conspiracy theories on the Internet.
On Sunday, September 25, 2022, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) announced that a total of 2,296 delegates were “elected” to the upcoming 20th National Congress.
While the CCP statement did not specifically address the rumours of a coup in China, it specifically pointed out that the delegates were elected
- under the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era,
- in accordance with the Party’s Constitution, and
- adopting methods required by the CCP Central Committee
The statement also said that the process upheld the CCP’s nature and purpose, adhere to and enhanced the Party’s overall leadership, and fully embodied intra-party democracy.
President Xi Jinping himself was “elected” as a delegate to the 20th National Congress in April 2022. The statement notably did not change that status, so he remains a delegate, and is still expected to be endorsed for an unprecedented third term.
China Coup Rumours : Much Ado About Nothing
However, these “evidence” of a coup in China have not withstood serious analysis.
- There is no evidence of an 80 km-long military convoy entering Beijing.
- The viral video shows a minute or so of several military vehicles travelling on a highway, nothing more.
- There is no evidence of any lockdown of Beijing, which would certainly occur during a military coup.
- While there was a large number of cancelled flights in Beijing airports, quite a number of commercial flights were still allowed to fly in and out.
- Airports in the rest of China were generally functioning normally, even though there were some cancelled flights.
- Flight cancellation is pretty common in China, especially when it comes to COVID-19 mitigation.
- Xi Jinping issued two letters a day after he was supposedly under house arrest after being overthrown.
- Sun Lijun and his anti-Xi Jinping “political clique” were sentenced to long jail sentences.
To top it off, the CCP just continued about its business like nothing happened. This “election” of all 2,295 delegates to the 20th CCP National Congress only goes to show that it’s business as usual in China.
- Are Beijing Flights Getting Cancelled By Military Coup?!
- Why Hilary Mantel Did Not Die From Vaccine SADS!
- Was Xi Jinping Arrested In Sudden Military Coup?!
- Did DJ Jamie Roy Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Limo For Western Leaders, Bus For Africans @ Queen’s Funeral?!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Business | Tech ARP