On the 14th of April 2016, Sony introduced a new BRAVIA LED television series with multiple screen size options from 40″ to 48″ – the Sony BRAVIA W650D Series.
Sony X-Reality PRO In Slim 2016 BRAVIA LED TVs
Sony expands its product line-up with X-Reality PRO which provides stunning details for any content such as TV broadcastings, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Internet video services and digital photos. Every single pixel is up-scaled beautifully by Sony’s exclusive picture processing technology. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database. Furthermore, X-Reality PRO reproduces lively colors without sacrificing any brightness, hue or saturation of the original object.
These new BRAVIA W650D televisions are designed with sleek lines and an elegant slim display to complement your home interior and its clean cable management keeps wires out of view when you watch the screen.
The BRAVIA W650D series incorporate Clear Phase audio technology which analyzes and compensates for inaccuracies in the built-in loud speaker’s response, resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
The BRAVIA W650D series connect to a wide range of Internet video services such as YouTube and Netflix* wirelessly by using built-in Wi-Fi. Photo Sharing Plus makes it possible for up to 10 users to share photos and music from their smartphone or tablet wirelessly on the big screen.
The BRAVIA W650D series is priced at RM 1,699.00 / ~US$ 429 and is now available at all of our Sony Stores and Sony Centres.[adrotate banner=”5″]
BRAVIA W650D Series Full HD LED TV
- Features X-Reality PRO to provide stunning detail with Sony’s unique reality creation database algorithm whether you are viewing a TV broadcastings, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Internet video service or digital photos.
- The sleek lines and an elegant slim display come with clean cable management to keep wires out of view when you watch the screen.
- Features Clear Phase audio technology which analyzes and compensates for inaccuracies in the speaker’s response. It does this by ‘sampling’ the speaker’s frequency response with far higher precision than ever before.
- Supports major Internet video services such as YouTube, Netflix and Opera apps* to enjoy more video content easily with built-in Wi-Fi. *Internet video services available vary by country.
- Features Photo Sharing Plus which allows customer to throw photos* from their smartphone onto the big screen wirelessly, and to share their favorites photos from the TV. *Android 2.3 and above, and iOS5 and above
- X-Protection PRO enhances Sony TV’s durability with four protection features to guard against Dust, Lightning, Surge and Humidity.