Page 2 : Viewership Treads, New Content
- iflix’s Malaysian members watch an average 115.11 minutes each day!
- iflix members prefer enjoying iflix on their mobile phones
- Millennials and Gen-y’s comprise 68% of members
- Malaysians’ favourite genre is DRAMA!
- iflix members prefer late night viewing with peak watching hours from 9pm.
With over 90 studio and distributor partnerships globally, the company continues to strengthen its relationships with the world’s leading providers of high-quality entertainment content bringing more first run-exclusives, award winning TV shows and movies, and exceptionally popular Asian and local programs to iflix members across the region. Here are just a few of the extraordinary new shows and new seasons coming to iflix over the coming weeks and months:
- Flash (Season 2)
- Arrow (Season 4)
- Mr Robot (Season 2 – EXCLUSIVE to iflix)
- Hunters (Season 1 – EXCLUSIVE to iflix)
- Bosch (Season 1 – EXCLUSIVE to iflix)
- The Magicians (Season 1 – EXCLUSIVE to iflix)
- Downton Abbey (Seasons 1-5)
- The 100 (Seasons 1-2)
- Pretty Little Liars (Seasons 1-6)
- The Originals (Seasons 1-3)
- The Last Ship (Seasons 1-2)
- House (ALL Seasons)
- Keeping Up with The Kardashians (Seasons 1-4)
- 30 Rock (ALL Seasons)
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
- Gotham (Season 2)
- X: Men – First Class
- Night at the Museum
- The Office (ALL Seasons)
Iflix Malaysia CEO, Azran Osman-Rani added: “We are so thankful for the overwhelming support we have received from our studio, marketing and telco partners and most especially our amazing members this past year! We can’t wait to share our exciting new content line up, including many exclusive titles which we are making available to consumers for the first time in Malaysia. Bring on Year 2!”
Now available in Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines, iflix will continue to roll out its world-class service to additional key Southeast Asian markets in the coming months. Each subscription provides users unlimited access to the service on up to five devices, including phones, laptops, tablets, and television sets, for viewing wherever, whenever. iflix subscribers can also download TV shows and movies from iflix’s extensive library for offline viewing. The service is priced at only RM8 per month in Malaysia for unlimited access with no ads!
For new subscribers, iflix offers a complimentary 30-day trial with full access to its world-class service, features and content, with no credit card or payment details required.[adrotate banner=”5″]