The 2018 Lenovo ThinkPad desktops and laptops were just revealed, together with a ThinkPad tablet, and the new Lenovo Mirage VR devices. They include the newly-refreshed ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ThinkPad X1 Yoga and ThinkPad X1 Tablet. Check them out!
The 2018 Lenovo ThinkPad Desktop + Laptops
Sachin Kinagi, Learning Manager of Lenovo Asia Pacific, started with his presentation on the 2018 Lenovo ThinkPad desktop and laptop models.
They include the ThinkPad X, T and L Series, X280, X380 Yoga, T480, T480s, T580, L380, L380 Yoga and L480; Workstations, P52c, P520, P720; Tab 4 8-inch Plus series; Tab 4 310-inch Plus series (Android) and Yoga Book (Windows).
2018 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon and ThinkPad X1 Yoga
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon remains the world’s lightest 14-inch commercial laptop with durable chassis, while the ThinkPad X1 Yoga is the world’s only convertible with integrated pen and Global LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) capability
- The world’s first to support Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR) and brilliant display supporting up to 500 nits peak brightness[adrotate group=”2″]
- 360o Far-Field Communication microphones that support Wake-on-Voice function and hands-free Amazon Alexa enabling users to give command from afar, even in noisy environments or while playing music at loud volumes
- Unparalleled productivity and security with glance-eye-tracking powered by infrared camera
2018 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet
- Uncompromised PC performance with Intel 8th Gen Intel Core processors and full-function ThinkPad keyboard experience
- Enhanced user interaction with new vibrant 13-inch HDR Ready 3K display and Lenovo Pen Pro
- Legendary ThinkPad durability and uncompromised security with infrared camera and Fingerprint Reader
The 2018 Lenovo Mirage VR Devices
Adrian Lesmono, Tablet & Smart Device Leader, of Lenovo Central Asia Pacific, reveals the key features of the Lenovo Mirage Solo VR headset, and the Lenovo Mirage Camera.