The new 2017 Sony BRAVIA TVs and AV products was recently revealed in a private media event. Sony showcased their latest 4K HDR BRAVIA X Series and A Series TVs, as well as their latest sound bars and speakers. We will share with you their full details, as well as an exclusive Sony product tour and demonstration. Enjoy!
The 2017 Sony BRAVIA TVs Revealed!
Sony launched two new BRAVIA 4K HDR TV series during this launch event. Find out what’s new about these new 2017 Sony BRAVIA TV models in this presentation by Benjamin Ng, the Head of TV Marketing, Sony South East Asia.
Here are the key takeaway points :[adrotate banner=”4″]
- The new 4K HDR OLED TVs will be branded as Sony BRAVIA OLED.
- The new Sony BRAVIA X94E Series (75″), BRAVIA X93E Series (55″), BRAVIA X85E Series (75″ and 65″) and BRAVIA A1 Series (65″ and 55″) TVs feature the new 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme processor, which allows for Object-based HDR Remastering, Super Bit Mapping 4K HDR, and Dual Database Processing.
- The Sony BRAVIA A1 Series (65″ and 55″) will boast the new Acoustic Surface technology, which allows the entire screen to resonate with greater sound output.
- The Sony BRAVIA X93E Series (55″) features Slim Backlight Drive+. This is an improved LED backlight technology that allows for more precise and accurate local dimming control.
- Both BRAVIA X93E and BRAVIA A1 Series will support Dolby Vision.
The 2017 Sony BRAVIA TV Tour & Demonstration
Catch this exclusive product tour and demonstration of the new 2017 Sony BRAVIA TV models.
The 2017 Sony Sound Bar Tour & Demonstration
Sony also took the opportunity to show off their new sound bars that are designed to complement the 2017 Sony BRAVIA TV models.
The 2017 Sony Speakers Tour & Demonstration
Finally, Sony showed off their new wireless speakers, and one box speaker solutions. Check them out![adrotate banner=”5″]
Next Page > Price & Availability, The Complete Product Tour
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!