At the prestigious The Edge of Beyond 2017 event, ASUS launched a stunning line-up of thin and light ASUS ZenBook and ASUS VivoBook laptops. Get the full details of the incredibly svelte 2017 ASUS ZenBook and VivoBook laptops, including their price and availability!
The 2017 ASUS ZenBook & VivoBook Laptops Revealed!
Thin and light is obviously the the motto of the day. Everything ASUS revealed was both thin and light. No exceptions.
The new ASUS ZenBook Flip S (UX370) is the world’s thinnest convertible laptop; while the ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe (UX490) is the world’s thinnest  14″ laptop. Even the powerful ASUS ZenBook Pro (UX550) is the thinnest and lightest laptop in the professional-grade ultraportable series.
The ASUS VivoBook family also received the same treatment. The ASUS VivoBook S15 features a 15.6″ display in a 14″-class chassis; while the ASUS VivoBook Pro 15 packs a tremendous amount of computing and graphics power in a form factor that is less than 20 mm thick.
 As of 1st May, 2017 based on internal ASUS market analysis of 2-in-1 convertible laptops with the following key competitive criteria: Windows or OS X operating system; thickness measured at z-height; Intel Core processor; non-detachable keyboard.
Price & Availability
In this video, Leo Tseng, Country Manager of ASUS Malaysia, reveals the price and availability of the 2017 ASUS ZenBook and VivoBook laptops.
Here is a summary of the price and availability of the 2017 ASUS ZenBook and VivoBook laptops :
- ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe (UX490) is available now with an SRP of RM 8,299 / ~US$ 1,969
- ASUS ZenBook 3 Pro (UX550) is available now with an SRP of RM 7,299 / ~US$ 1,729
- ASUS ZenBook Flip S (UX370) is available in early August with an SRP of RM 6,699 / ~US$ 1,589
- ASUS VivoBook Pro 15 (N580) is available in early August with an SRP of RM 4,799 / ~US$ 1,139
- ASUS VivoBook S15 (S510) is available in early July with an SRP of RM 3,699 / ~US$ 879 (Core i7) or RM 2,899 / ~US$ 689 (Core i5).