The Malaysia Mnister of Education just announced that UPSR is permanently abolished, and the PT3 examinations are cancelled this year!
UPSR Abolished! PT3 Exams Cancelled This Year!
On 28 April 2021, the Malaysia Mnister of Education, Datuk Dr. Radzi Jidin announced that UPSR is permanently abolished, and the PT3 examinations are cancelled this year!
- UPSR is abolished from 2021 onwards
- PASR (Primary School Alternative Assessment) for special needs children is also abolished
- Entry into Form 1 (secondary school) will be based on school assessments
- Entry into Form 1 of boarding schools will be based on PKSK (Special School Admission Assessment)
- PT3 exams is cancelled for 2021, but not abolished
- Form 3 students will be assessed by their schools or through PKSK.
- Schools Closed For 2 Weeks After Extended Raya Holidays!
- Health Advocates Against Pfizer mRNA Vaccine : A Fact Check
- 79 Selangor Schools Closed Over COVID-19 Cases!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 10 May 2021!
- Malaysia Gets First Batch Of AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Sinovac Vaccine Finished By Pharmaniaga!
- What Is The Process At The COVID-19 Vaccination Centre?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- Do Zinc, Vitamin C, Herbs + Spices Help Fight COVID-19?
- On The JAKIM + JPM Petition To Lift COVID-19 Measures!
- Will Our Immunity Drop For 6 Weeks After Vaccination?
- Russian Autopsy Confirmed That COVID-19 Is Not A Virus?
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?