The Malaysia Ministry of Education just announced that the SPM 2021 examinations have been postponed to February and March 2022!
Here is what you need to know!
Online Learning For All Schools In Malaysia Until July 2021!
On 8 June 2021, the Minister of Education. Dr. Radzi Jidin announced that all schools will remain closed, and that Teaching + Learning at Home (PdPR) classes would take place for another 25 days.
This directive includes all private, international and expatriate schools in Malaysia.
- Group A : 13 June to 16 July 2021
- Group B : 14 June to 17 July 2021
This will be followed by the mid-term holidays.
- Group A : 16 July to 25 July 2021
- Group B : 17 July to 26 July 2021
* Group A are the states of Johor, Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu
** Group B are all the other states and federal territories
All-in-all, the schools would be closed for another 49 days (7 weeks).
At least a week before the end of the mid-term holidays, the Ministry of Education will announce whether the schools will reopen, or online learning will continue.
SPM 2021 Exams Delayed To February + March 2022!
The Minister also announced that the SPM 2021 examinations have been postponed to 2022 :
- Oral examinations and science practical tests will be rescheduled to February 2022
- Written examinations will be rescheduled to March 2022 *
* This includes SVM (Sijil Vokasional Malaysia) examinations.
- CERDIK Initiative : Only ⅓ Laptops Distributed By June 2021!
- Online Learning For All Schools In Malaysia Until July 2021!
- MySejahtera : How To Change / Cancel Vaccine Appointment?
- New MySejahtera Vaccine Appointment Feature For Seniors?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 4 June 2021 Edition!
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By Siam Bioscience!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?
- Did GSK “Accidentally” Make COVID-19 In Wuhan Lab?
- Did Man Die From COVID-19 Contaminated Package?
- MySejahtera : How To Delete / Migrate Vaccine Dependent?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents : Can They Go Alone?
- LDV Syringe : How To Read The Volume Correctly?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!