All schools and Ramadan bazaars in Selangor have been ordered to close, in line with the new MCO measures.
Here are the details…
All Selangor Schools Ordered To Close For 2 Days!
The day after the Malaysian government announced MCO measures for 6 districts in Selangor, the Selangor state education department ordered all schools to close for 2 days.
Therefore, all schools in Selangor will shut down on Thursday, 6 May 2021 and Friday, 7 May 2021. After that, the extended Hari Raya holidays begins on 8 May 2021.
Effectively, the schools are set to close for some 39 days, in an effort to break the COVID-19 chain of infection.
Boarding school students who were allowed to return home for the Hari Raya holidays can do so, but they are asked to follow the schedule set by the Ministry of Education.
All Ramadan Bazaars In Selangor MCO Districts To Close From 8 May!
The Selangor state government also announced that all Ramadan bazaars in the six MCO districts must close from Saturday, 8 May 2021 onwards.
The government chose to offer a small grace period to allow bazaar operators and traders the chance to clear their existing stock.
- Police Permit NOT Required For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- 6 Districts In Selangor Under MCO + Other Updates!
- Did Dr. Rajendra Kapila Die From COVID-19 After Vaccination?
- SMK Bandar Utama Damansara 4 Closed For 2 Days!
- More AstraZeneca Vaccine OTW, Available In Other States!
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine : How To Register For It!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia : Is It Safe To Get?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clot Risk : How Dangerous Is It?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Are Mamak Restaurants Spreading Indian COVID-19 Strain?
- Fact Check : Singapore Doctor’s Advice On COVID Vaccination
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 28 April 2021 Edition!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Now Optional, Could Offer A Shortcut!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Health Advocates Against Pfizer mRNA Vaccine : A Fact Check
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- Do Zinc, Vitamin C, Herbs + Spices Help Fight COVID-19?
- On The JAKIM + JPM Petition To Lift COVID-19 Measures!
- Will Our Immunity Drop For 6 Weeks After Vaccination?
- Russian Autopsy Confirmed That COVID-19 Is Not A Virus?
- What Is The Process At The COVID-19 Vaccination Centre?
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
Go Back To > Travel | Health | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!