The Malaysia Ministry of Education just announced that teachers and support staff will be allowed to eat at their school canteen!
School Canteen Can Reopen For Teachers + Support Staff!
School canteen operators can now breathe a sigh of relief!
On 18 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Education (KPM) announced that teachers and support staff will be allowed to eat at their school canteen!
They made this decision based on the vaccination rate amongst teachers and support staff in schools. For the same reason, students are still NOT allowed to eat at their school canteen.
School Canteen SOP For Teachers + Support Staff
Here is the SOP detailed by KPM for teachers and support staff who wish to eat at their school canteen :
- Only teachers and support staff who are FULLY VACCINATED, and NOT SYMPTOMATIC, are allowed to eat at their school canteen.
- They are only allowed to eat in OPEN AREAS, and not in enclosed areas of the school canteen.
- They must limit the time eating, and there must be no gathering, at the school canteen.
- They must always practice the 3W COVID-19 precautions :
– Wash their hands with water and soap or hand sanitiser
– Wear a face mask, and
– Warn everyone to maintain physical distance, and avoid greeting each other
- Canteen operators must ensure that ALL employees are FULLY VACCINATED and NOT SYMPTOMATIC.
- Canteen operators must limit dine-in to only 50% of each table’s capacity, with physical distancing of at least 1 metre.
Under the Ministry of Health’s definition, individuals are only considered fully-vaccinated if they meet these requirements :
- More than 14 days after receiving both doses of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccine.
- More than 28 days after receiving a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson or Cansino vaccine.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- How To Get PDF Of Vaccine Certificate In MySejahtera!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 4 SOP : 18 October Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 18 October Edition!
- Did China Provide 2 Billion Vaccine Doses To The World?
- How Schools Will Reopen In New PPN Phase 3 + 4 States!
- Klang Valley Clinics + Hospitals With FREE COVID-19 Vaccine