The Malaysia Minister of Education just announced that ALL primary school students will be able to attend school without rotation starting April 17!
Here is what you need to know…
Earlier : Some Primary School Students Undergo Rotation
When the new 2022-2023 school term began in Malaysia, roughly half of primary school students were only allowed to attend school on a rotation basis.
Standard 1, Standard 2 and Standard 6 students in primary schools with enrolment of more than 600 students, were allowed to attend school, without rotation.
But Standard 3, Standard 4 and Standard 5 students in those larger primary schools were only allowed to attend classes in rotation – one week on, one week off.
No More Rotation For Primary School Students From April 17!
On 8 April 2022, the Malaysia Minister of Education Dr. Radzi Jidin announced that all primary school students will be allowed to attend school without rotation :
- Group A states (Johor, Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu) : April 17 onwards
- Group B states (Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Penang, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Labuan and Putrajaya) : April 18 onwards
- Singapore – Penang VTL Travel : What You Need To Know!
- Full List of Walk-In PICKids Vaccine PPVs In Malaysia!
- Malaysia Approves Pfizer PAXLOVID Antivirals For COVID-19!
- Malaysia Approves Sinovac Covid-19 Vaccine For 5-11 Yo Kids
- Malaysia : Daily Tests No Longer Required For These Visitors!