The Malaysia Ministry of Education just announced that the 2021/2022 school terms will be postponed 1 week after massive floods!
Here are the details…
Malaysia School Term Postponed 1 Week Because Of Floods!
As detailed earlier, the 2021 school term in Malaysia will be extended into February 2022, while the 2022 school term in Malaysia will begin in March 2022.
On 24 December 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Education (KPM) announced that the 2021/2022 school term will be postponed one week.
They made this decision after many teachers, students and their families were affected by massive floods.
Note : KPM did not reveal when the 2021 school term will end, and whether they will maintain the 3-week term holiday in March 2022.
Here is the new 2021/2022 school term schedule for the year 2022, based on what we know so far :
Group A states are Johor, Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu.
- Year-end school holiday will take place from 10 December 2021 until 8 January 2022
- 2021 academic year will continue from 9 January until 3 March 2022
- If they maintain the 3-week term holiday, it will be from 4 March until 27 March 2022
Note : Until further notice, schools will likely continue rotation, so half the students may not return to class until 16 January 2021.
|Group A||School Starts||School Ends||Days|
|Term 3||9 January 2022||3 March 2022||36|
|Term Holiday||4 March 2022||27 March 2022||24|
Group B states are Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Penang, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Labuan and Putrajaya.
- Year-end school holiday will take place from 11 December 2021 until 9 January 2022
- 2021 academic year will continue from 10 January until 4 March 2022
- If they maintain the 3-week term holiday, it will be from 5 March until 27 March 2022
Note : Until further notice, schools will likely continue rotation, so half the students may not return to class until 17 January 2021.
|Group B||School Starts||School Ends||Days|
|Term 3||10 January 2022||4 March 2022||36|
|Term Holiday||5 March 2022||20 March 2022||23|
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Apple Education Discount Now Requires UNiDAYS Verification!
- Acer Chromebook Spin 713 Review : Great For Students!
- Seri Puteri School Cluster Shows COVID-19 Vaccine Working!
- Latest Malaysia School Term Schedule + Holidays For 2022!
- 2021 Acer Chromebook Laptops : What You Need To Know!