Clickbait websites are sharing a post that Mark Zuckerberg wrote called My Wife China And Not Pretty.
Many praised it, calling him a true gentleman. Many shared it as an example of how Mark Zuckerberg is so smart in choosing a wife with inner beauty.
We will show you why it’s such a load of MISOGYNISTIC BULLSHIT!
Mark Zuckerberg Allegedly Wrote This : My Wife China And Not Pretty
Our Verdict : Misogynistic BULLSHIT
The post above was NOT written by Mark Zuckerberg, and is utter misogynistic bullshit. Here is a short summary of our debunking :
- Mark Zuckerberg did not write that, and has never commented on his wife’s looks.
- The writer has horrible grammar and spelling, and is probably a Chinese native.
- Priscilla Chan graduated from medical school at USC, not Harvard.
More importantly, I’m shocked that so many people think that it’s admirable for any man to say that he loves his wife even though she’s Chinese and not pretty.
WTF is wrong with you people? Do you not see how misogynistic the post is?
Mark Zuckerberg Did NOT Write My Wife China And Not Pretty
For those who are now asking, “How do you know that? You were not in the room!“, here are the reasons why we know that for sure…
Fact #1 : Mark Zuckerberg Writes Well
You guys are aware that Mark Zuckerberg has a Facebook page, right? If you read ANY of his posts, you will realise that he can write PROPER ENGLISH, with PROPER GRAMMAR.
In fact, it reads like some Chinese person wrote it in Mandarin and had it translated into English by Google Translate. How on Earth does anyone believe that Mark Zuckerberg would write such a horrible post?
Take a look at this 2015 Facebook post, where he announced that Priscilla was pregnant. Look at how well he wrote it :
Fact #2 : Mark Zuckerberg Never Wrote It
The picture was misappropriated from his 2 January 2020 Facebook post, in which he wished everyone Happy New Year.
If you go through his posts, you will NOT find a single post about his wife being “China and not pretty”.
Fact #3 : Mark Zuckerberg Would Never Sign Off Like That
Never mind Mark Zuckerberg…. Who on Earth would sign off a Facebook post or article like this???
His name is clearly visible at the top of his Facebook posts. And his name would be posted right under the title of every article he wrote that is published in the media.
And seriously – do you really think he needs to remind people that he’s one of the founders of Facebook?
Fact #4 : Mark Zuckerberg Has Never Commented On Priscilla’s Looks
As far as we can determine, Mark Zuckerberg has never commented on Priscilla’s looks. He has always complimented her in other ways :
- She still makes me laugh
- You hold us up so we can experience the greatest adventures in life.
- I’m looking forward to the world getting to know the strong, kind, compassionate person I love so much.
- Priscilla, I’m grateful for all you do to raise Max and all you will do for our new daughter on her way.
- Priscilla, you’re such an inspiring person, and I’m so proud to support you and see what you do next.
Even in this Annie Leibovitz picture of both of them, he commented on her expression, not her looks.
Fact #5 : Priscilla Chan Graduated From USC’s Medical School
Priscilla Chan graduated from Harvard University, but she did not study medicine there. She graduated from Harvard with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology.
Did Mark Zuckerberg really forget that his wife graduated from University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine?
- Fact Check : Empty Hospitals Prove COVID-19 Is Fake?
- Fact Check : Funeral Home Accidentally Cremated Employee!
- Hydroxychloroquine Risk : Death From Cardiac Arrest!
- How Malaysia Manages PPE Supply To Combat COVID-19
- How Social Contact Spreads COVID-19 + Creates Clusters!
- Fact Check : McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Giveaway!
- Fact Check : Thai King Death From COVID-19
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
- DIY Face Shield : An Easy Way To Make / Mass Produce!
- Is COVID-19 An Airborne Virus? Here Are The Facts!
- Can COVID-19 Spread Through Fruits & Vegetables?
- COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Chloroquine Poisoning : Do NOT Use It To Prevent COVID-19!
- Did The Chinese Use Tea To Cure COVID-19 In Wuhan?
- Cyber Crime WhatsApp Warning Hoax Debunked!
- Bitcoin Revolution : Fake Celebrity Endorsements Exposed!
- COVID-19 Email Scams + Malware Are Spreading!
- Hand Sanitiser Alcohol Catching Fire : Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus : Why Snakes Are Not Hosts!
- Chloroquine Was NOT Approved By FDA To Treat COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Genuine, But…
- COVID-19 Rapid Tests : What You Need To Know!
- MYEG vs KKM : Our COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Real!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Gargling Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- The Double-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Symptoms Revealed In JAMA Study!
- COVID-19 : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- H1N1 Pandemic : The Great American Cover-Up Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser vs Soap : Which Should YOU Use?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Yes! Surgical Masks Can Protect Us Against Influenza!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- How Did Iran Shoot Down UIA Flight PS752 By Mistake?
Go Back To > Cybersecurity | Home