Don’t be outraged about the ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3070 cryptomining rig.
The truth is they are just being honest about who their biggest clients really are.
Why Gamers Are Outraged By ZOTAC RTX 3070 Mining Rig?
It’s no secret that graphics card brands LOVE cryptominers who are buying up their cards by the pallets.
ZOTAC probably wanted to send them some love when they tweeted this picture of a cryptomining rig built using eight ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 White graphics cards.
What they probably should not have done was to use the #PcGaming #Gaming #Gamers #PcMasterRace hashtags, because really… what does cryptomining have to do with the PC?
Gamers have very little love for cryptominers, who are at least partly to blame for the shortage and high prices of graphics cards.
The ZOTAC tweet naturally triggered their outrage, because it was actual proof that ZOTAC would love to sell even more of their limited supply of graphics cards to cryptominers.
But the truth is – ZOTAC was finally being honest about who their biggest clients really were. Not gamers, for sure!
After all, which gamer will ever buy EIGHT ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3070 graphics cards?
Why ZOTAC Loves Cryptominers Buying Their RTX 3070 Cards
Let’s be frank – cryptominers are far more willing to pay top dollar for graphics cards, than gamers.
Thanks to high cryptocurrency prices, they can still make a ton of money even if they pay insane prices for these graphics cards.
And they don’t just buy one card for their gaming pleasure. They buy these cards by the dozens and hundreds! And why not?
This mining rig, which uses 78 GeForce RTX 3080 graphics cards, generates a net profit in excess of US$128,000 per year!
Recommended : 78-Card GeForce RTX 3080 Mining Rig Powered Up!
The profitability of cryptomining has gone up so much that Chinese cryptominers have resorted to buying up hundreds of GeForce RTX 3060 gaming laptops instead!
This Chinese mining farm is being built using 900 GeForce RTX 3060 gaming laptops, and have the potential to generate over US$2.3 million in profit every year!
So, don’t be so mad at ZOTAC. At least they had the guts to admit their preference for cryptominers.
The other brands are the same. They just don’t have the guts to admit it, for fear of losing support from their fans.
The secret to having your cake, and eating it too? Keep quiet about cryptomining, and promote fanboyism to keep the hoi polloi loyal to the brand.
It’s all about the money, guys…
- Dell XPS 13 (9300) InfinityEdge Laptop Hands-On Preview!
- This RTX Laptop Mining Farm Could Make $3.5 Million / Year!
- Illegal Bitcoin Cryptomining Operation Seized!
- GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop Mining : Over 30% ROI?!
- 78-Card GeForce RTX 3080 Mining Rig Powered Up!
- 12-Card GeForce RTX 3090 Gigahash Mining Rig!
- 500 Radeon RX 5700 Cards Destroyed In Fire!
- MSI GeForce RTX 30 Gaming Laptops : Price + Specifications!
- GeForce RTX 3080 Mining Rig Inside A BMW i8 Hybrid!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- NVIDIA To Introduce Resizable BAR In February 2021!
- Dell UltraSharp 27 (U2722D) USB-C Hub Monitor Revealed!
- Dell UltraSharp 24 (U2422HE) USB-C Hub Monitor Revealed!
- Dell UltraSharp 40 (U4021QW) Curved Monitor Revealed!
- Exclusive : 2021 MBP Will Have MagSafe 3 + SD Card Slot!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- Quake 2 RTX Now Supports Vulkan Ray Tracing!
- Apple M1 : How Fast Are Its CPU + GPU?
- Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 37.3
- Radeon RX 6000 vs GeForce RTX 30 : Faster + Cheaper!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!