ViewSonic recently unveiled their XG240R gaming monitor at CES 2019, as part of the ViewSonic ELITE family of gaming monitors. Here are the full details!
The ViewSonic XG240R Gaming Monitor
The ViewSonic XG240R (US | UK | MY) has a 24-inch TN panel with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It boasts a 144 Hz refresh rate, a super-fast 1 ms response time, and support for AMD FreeSync.
The panel has a maximum brightness of 350 nits, with a typical contrast ratio of 1000:1. Its connectivity options include two HDMI 1.4 ports, a single DisplayPort 1.2 and two USB 3.0 ports.
ViewSonic partnered with three top PC peripheral manufacturers (ThermalTake, Razer and Cooler Master) in developing the XG240R (US | UK | MY) gaming monitor. You can thus take full control of its RGB lighting system using software from those partners.
The support for these third-party RGB lighting control software also allows the ViewSonic XG240R’s RGB lighting to sync properly with other peripherals with RGB lighting in your system.
- TT RGB PLUS
- Razer Chroma
- Cooler Master MasterPlus+
ViewSonic XG240R Price + Availability
The ViewSonic XG240R gaming monitor is available with immediate effect at the recommended retail price of US$ 259.99 / £310.58 / RM 1,089. Here are some direct purchase links :
- The ViewSonic XG350R-C HDR Gaming Monitor Revealed!
- The Samsung SR75 Space Monitor – What On Earth Is That?
- The 49″ Samsung CRG9 Super-Wide QLED Monitor Revealed!
- The Acer Predator XB273K + Nitro XV273K Gaming Monitors Revealed!
- The Dell S2719DM Ultra-Thin FreeSync HDR Monitor Review
- The BenQ Eye-Care Monitor Technologies Explained!
Go Back To > Computer Systems + Hardware | Home