At CES 2019, Samsung revealed a stunning new monitor design – the SR75 Space Monitor. What on Earth is that? Let’s find out…
The Samsung SR75 Space Monitor
The Samsung Space Monitor is designed to put an end to messy desks – and space-hogging screens – once and for all. How does it accomplish that?
Wall Hugging Design
The Samsung SR75 Space Monitor was designed to reduce clutter and maximise desk space. Borrowing from Samsung’s premium TVs, it uses a wall-hugging design that creates more table space.
Just how much room does the Space Monitor free up? Compared to a conventional monitor of equivalent size, the SR75 offers users up to 40% more usable surface area on your desk!
The Samsung SR75 Space Monitor has a zero-level HAS (height adjustable stand). It allows you to quickly and easily raise or lower the display to whatever position is most comfortable or suitable.
The SR75 has a large adjustment span of 8.4 inches above the desk, all the way down to surface level. This makes it easy for you to switch between using the display, and putting it away to work at your desk.
Hidden Cable Storage
Borrowing from Samsung TV’s designs, the Samsung SR75 Space Monitor keeps the cables discreetly hidden from view using a groove in its stand. Yet its ports are readily accessible.
The stand also has an integrated clamp at the base, that allows the SR75 to be securely attached desks and tables of different thickness.
Samsung SR75 Space Monitor Performance
Samsung is offering two models with slightly different performance characteristics :
- a 27-inch model with a WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, and a 144 Hz refresh rate
- a 32-inch model with a 4K UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels,
Samsung SR75 Space Monitor Price + Availability
Both models are available for pre-order right now, with sales and delivery starting 24 February 2019. Here are their official launch prices :
- 27-inch SR75 (LS27R750QENXZA) : US$ 399.99
- 32-inch SR75 (LS32R750UENXZA) : US$ 499.99
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- How 2019 Samsung Smart TVs Will Change How We Interact With Our TV
- Bezel-less Samsung Micro LED Displays Revealed!
- The Samsung Galaxy Note9 Live Translation Guide
- iPhone XS vs Galaxy Note9 – Which Is Better In Low Light?
- The 4X Camera Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750) Review!
- The 2018 Samsung + Harman Kardon Soundbar Tech Briefing
Go Back To > Computer Systems + Hardware | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!