Qualcomm just announced the Snapdragon Developer Kit for Windows 10, build in collaboration with… of course, Microsoft!
Here is what you need to know about the new Qualcomm Snapdragon Dev Kit for Windows 10!
Qualcomm Snapdragon Dev Kit for Windows 10 : First Look!
The path to the Qualcomm Snapdragon Developer Kit for Windows 10 started in September 2020 when Microsoft announced the expansion of their App Assure Program to Windows 10 PCs powered by Snapdragon compute platforms.
Microsoft also optimised Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Teams and Visual Studio Code for the Snapdragon compute platforms.
Then December 2020 saw the introduction of x64 emulation preview for Windows 10 PCs, to the Windows Insider Program.
Qualcomm and Microsoft will share more about this new Snapdragon dev kit at the Build 2021 session. But here is a first look at the developer kit!
Qualcomm Snapdragon Dev Kit for Windows 10 : Availability
The Qualcomm Snapdragon developer kit for Windows 10 will be available for sale at The Microsoft Store in Summer 2021!
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 For Entry-Level Laptops!
- 2021 Dell Latitude 5520 : Our In-Depth Review!
- Epson EcoTank L3150 / ET-2710 Review : Editor’s Choice!
- 2021 HUAWEI MateBook X Pro Laptop : A Quick Preview!
- 2021 HUAWEI MateBook 14 Laptop : A Quick Preview!
- 2021 HUAWEI MateBook D 14 Laptop : A Quick Preview!
- 2021 HUAWEI MateBook D 15 Laptops : A Quick Preview!
- 2021 Acer Nitro 5 : Ryzen 9 + RTX 3080 FTW!
- Acer Nitro QG241YP : 165 Hz Gaming Monitor Preview!
- NXP iMX 8M Plus To Use Kingston eMMC Memory!
- Scammer vs Scalper : Five RTX 30 Series Cards Gone!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- HUAWEI MateStation S : Why It’s Perfect For WFH!
- AMD Ryzen PRO 5000 Mobile Processors Revealed!
Support Tech ARP!