The new NVIDIA TITAN RTX is the latest and most powerful desktop GPU to date. Find out what’s new in the NVIDIA TITAN RTX graphics card!
The TITAN RTX Graphics Card Revealed!
NVIDIA just introduced TITAN RTX, the world’s most powerful desktop GPU which provides performance for AI research, data science and creative applications.
Driven by the new NVIDIA Turing architecture, the TITAN RTX, also dubbed T-RexΩ, delivers 130 teraflops of deep learning performance and 11 GigaRays of ray-tracing performance. It is aimed at the most demanding users.
The NVIDIA TITAN RTX features new RT Cores to accelerate ray tracing, plus new multi-precision Tensor Cores for AI training and inferencing.
These two engines along with more powerful compute and enhanced rasterization enable capabilities that will transform the work of millions of developers, designers and artists across multiple industries.
Designed for a variety of computationally demanding applications, TITAN RTX provides an unbeatable combination of AI, real-time ray-traced graphics, next-gen virtual reality and high performance computing.
TITAN RTX Performance
- 576 multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores, providing up to 130 teraflops of deep learning performance.
- 72 Turing RT Cores, delivering up to 11 GigaRays per second of real-time ray-tracing performance.
- 24GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory with 672GB/s of bandwidth — 2x the memory of previous generation TITAN GPUs — to fit larger models and datasets.
- 100GB/s NVIDIA NVLink can pair two TITAN RTX GPUs to scale memory and compute.
- Incredible performance and memory bandwidth for real-time 8K video editing.
- VirtualLink port provides the performance and connectivity required by next-gen VR headsets.
Built For AI Researchers And Deep Learning Developers
It provides multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores for breakthrough performance from FP32, FP16, INT8 and INT4.
This allows faster training and inference of neural networks.
It also offers twice the memory capacity of previous generation TITAN GPUs, along with NVLink to allow researchers to experiment with larger neural networks and data sets.
Perfect For Data Scientists!
A powerful tool for data scientists, TITAN RTX accelerates data analytics with NVIDIA RAPIDS.
RAPIDS open-source libraries integrate seamlessly with the world’s most popular data science workflows to speed up machine learning.
Great For Content Creators!
TITAN RTX brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to creative applications, so 5 million PC-based creators can iterate faster.
It also delivers the computational horsepower and memory bandwidth needed for real-time 8K video editing.
TITAN RTX Price + Availability
TITAN RTX will be available later this month in the US and Europe for US$2,499.
This amounts to a staggering RM 10,325 and there is no word if or when it will be launched here in Malaysia.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- The Latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX Price List + Offers!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals!
- The Exclusive NVIDIA DLSS Tech Briefing + Demos
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX Malaysia Price List + Availability Revealed!
- NVIDIA Turing Unleashes RTX Hybrid Graphics Capability!
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX Specifications + Details Revealed!
Go Back To > Computer Hardware + Systems | Home
Support Tech ARP!