The NVIDIA RTX SUPER Gaming Performance Examined!
NVIDIA RTX SUPER Gaming Performance Examined!
Now, let’s examine the gaming performance of the three NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER cards in six games :
- F1 2019
- World War Z
- Metro Exodus
- The Division 2
- Strange Brigade
- Ashes of the Singularity
F1 2019 is a really new racing game by Codemasters, released on 28 June 2019. We tested the cards at the Ultra High settings.
All three cards delivered frame rates far in excess of 60 fps at 1080p and 1440p.
World War Z
Based on the 2013 movie, World War Z is a relatively new third-person shooter game, released in April 2019. We tested the cards using the Vulkan API at the Ultra High settings.
World War Z was an “easy” game – all three cards had no problem delivering frame rates far in excess of 60 fps, even at 4K / 2160p!
The Division 2
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is a new third-person shooter game released in March 2019. We tested the cards using the Extreme settings.
However, all three cards could not come close to 60 fps at 2160p. The RTX 2080 SUPER, arguably, could probably crack 60 fps at “less extreme” settings on 4K.
Strange Brigade is also a third-person shooter game, released in August 2018. We tested the cards using the Vulkan API at the Ultra High settings.
All three cards had no problem handling 1080p or 1440p. The RTX 2060 SUPER even managed to deliver just over 60 fps at 4K!
Metro Exodus is a relatively new first-person shooter game, released in February 2019. We tested the cards using the Ultra settings.
This is a tough game, where the RTX 2060 SUPER barely delivered over 60 fps at 1080p.
The RTX 2070 SUPER only came close to 60 fps at 1440p, but should do much better with “less ultra” settings.
The RTX 2080 SUPER is definitely the best card for Metro Exodus, but even it could only deliver 40 fps at 4K using the Ultra settings!
Ashes of the Singularity
Ashes of the Singularity is a 2016 game that supports multi-core processing and asynchronous compute. We tested the cards using the DirectX 12 API at the Extreme settings :
AotS is very CPU-limited, even using the new AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor, so all three cards were stuck at around 90 fps at 1080p.
In any case, all three cards delivered average frame rates far in excess of 60 fps at 1080p and 1440p.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Founders Edition Review!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Founders Edition Review!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Founders Edition Review!
- RX 5700 vs RTX 2060 SUPER Performance Comparison!
- The NVIDIA RTX Super vs AMD RX 5700 Comparison!
- NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER Vulkan Performance Examined!
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 Review : 1440p Gaming FTW!
- ASUS ROG Strix RTX SUPER Malaysia Price + Analysis!
- FREE AI Course For Jetson Nano – What You Need To Know!
- First Six GIGABYTE RTX SUPER Cards + 63 More Revealed!
- The First 19 ASUS RTX SUPER Graphics Cards Revealed!
- NVIDIA RTX SUPER Comparison : Performance, Value, Watt
- How Everyone Got The RTX 2070 SUPER TMU Count Wrong!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Super RTX Price List + Game Bundle CONFIRMED!
Go Back To > First Page | Gaming | Computer | Home
Support Tech ARP!