NVIDIA today officially unveiled two new GeForce GTX 16 series GPUs for laptops – the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, and the GeForce GTX 1650.
In addition, they announced the immediate availability of more than 80 gaming laptops that will feature one of the two GeForce GTX 16 series GPUs!
Here is everything you need to know about the two new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 series GPUs for laptops!
The Official NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 Series Laptop Briefing
Let’s start with the official tech briefing of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 series GPUs for laptops.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 Series Laptop Q&A Session
For more information, you can join in on the GeForce GTX 16 Series Laptop Q&A session with NVIDIA.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 Series Mobile GPUs Summarised
- There are two models – the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.
- There will be more than 80 gaming laptops available immediately from brands like Acer, ASUS, Dell and Alienware, GIGABYTE, HP, Lenovo, MSI and Samsung.
- Models include the Acer Nitro 5, ASUS ROG Zephyrus G, Dell G5, Gigabyte AERO 15, Lenovo Legion Y7000 and MSI GS65.
NVIDIA Turing Architecture
- 40% more power efficient than Pascal with 50% more instructions per clock
- Concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations for greatly improved performance in compute-heavy workloads of modern games
- A new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of Pascal
- New shading advancements to improve performance, enhance image quality and deliver new levels of geometric complexity
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- 100+ FPS in the most popular competitive games
- Up to 4X higher performance than GTX 960M
- Up to 1.5X higher performance than GTX 1060
- Starting at $999
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- 60+ FPS in the most popular competitive games
- Up to 2.5X higher performance than GTX 950M
- Up to 1.7X higher performance than GTX 1050
- Starting at $799
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 Series Mobile GPU Specifications
|Specifications||GeForce GTX 1660 Ti||GeForce GTX 1650|
|Base Clock||1140-1455 MHz||1020-1395 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1335-1590 MHz||1245-1560 MHz|
|Total Graphics Power||60-80 W||35-50 W|
|Graphics Memory||6 GB GDDR6||4 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Speed||12 Gbps||Up to 8 Gbps|
|Memory Bandwidth||288 GB.s||128 GB/s|
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 Series Laptop Availability
Gaming laptops based on either the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti or the GeForce GTX 1650 will be available for purchase with immediate effect, from April 23, 2019 onwards.
Complete Set Of Presentation Slides
Here is the full set of presentation slides for your perusal!
- NVIDIA Ray Tracing Techniques – Showcase + Explanation!
- The First 15 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics Cards!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Tech Briefing + Q&A Session!
- The Exclusive NVIDIA DLSS Tech Briefing + Demos
- The Official NVIDIA GeForce RTX Tech Briefings + Demos!
- How & Why NVIDIA Calculates RTX-OPS For GeForce RTX!
- The Latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX Price List + Offers!
Support Tech ARP!