NVIDIA just announced a FREE course on getting started with AI on the Jetson Nano!
Here is everything you need to know about this new Jetson Nano AI course – the first to be offered for FREE by the Deep Learning Institute!
The FREE AI Course For NVIDIA Jetson Nano
Looking to get started with AI, but don’t know how? The NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute has just published a new self-paced course that uses the newly released Jetson Nano Developer Kit to get up and running fast.
Best of all – this AI course for the NVIDIA Jetson Nano is FREE. This is the first Deep Learning Institute course to be offered for free.
In the course, students will learn to collect image data and use it to train, optimize, and deploy AI models for custom tasks like recognizing hand gestures, and image regression for locating a key point in an image.
- Set up your Jetson Nano and camera
- Collect image data for classification models
- Annotate image data for regression models
- Train a neural network on your data to create your own models
- Run inference on the Jetson Nano with the models you create
- Upon completion, you’ll be able to create your own deep learning classification and regression models with the Jetson Nano.
Some experience with Python is helpful but not required. You will need the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit, of course.
The FREE Jetson Nano AI Course Requirements
Duration : 8 hours
Prerequisites: Basic familiarity with Python (helpful, not required)
Tools, libraries, frameworks used: PyTorch, Jetson Nano
Assessment Type: Multiple-choice
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- High-performance microSD card: 32GB minimum (NVIDIA tested and recommend this one)
- 5V 4A power supply with 2.1mm DC barrel connector (NVIDIA tested and recommend this one)
- 2-pin jumper: must be added to the Jetson Nano Developer Kit board to enable power from the barrel jack power supply (here’s an example)
- Logitech C270 USB Webcam (NVIDIA tested and recommend this one). Alternate camera: Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 (NVIDIA tested and recommend this one)
- USB cable: Micro-B To Type-A with data enabled (NVIDIA tested and recommend this one)
- A computer with an Internet connection and the ability to flash your microSD card
How To Sign Up For The FREE Jetson Nano AI Course
You can sign up for the free Jetson Nano AI course at this link – Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- Thank NVIDIA For The AMD Radeon RX 5700 Price Cut!
- The NVIDIA RTX Super vs AMD RX 5700 Comparison!
- How Everyone Got The RTX 2070 SUPER TMU Count Wrong!
- NVIDIA RTX SUPER Comparison : Performance, Value, Watt
- NVIDIA SUPER RTX : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Super RTX Price List + Game Bundle CONFIRMED!
- NVIDIA Ray Tracing Techniques – Showcase + Explanation!
- The Exclusive NVIDIA DLSS Tech Briefing + Demos
Go Back To > Computer Hardware | Home