The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Master motherboard has just been announced. Take a look at the key features of the latest Intel X299 motherboard from GIGABYTE!
The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Master Motherboard!
The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS MASTER motherboard provides the flexibility for users to enhance their motherboard’s graphical performance through multi-graphical configurations.
It also features a unique PCIe express design which utilizes all 44 lanes from the CPU for the full bandwidth.
Its ultra-durable one piece stainless steel shielding PCIe Armor with Double Locking Bracket adds extra sturdiness to the PCIe slot to prevent heavy graphics cards from bending the PCIe slots with their weight and causing damage to the slots.
Lastly, RGB Fusion adds impressive aesthetic flair to the GIGABYTE 299 AORUS MASTER motherboard and supports the use of digital LED lighting strips for extra lighting effects, supporting both 5V or 12V addressable lighting strips and up to 300 lights.
GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Master Features Summarised
- Supports 9th Gen. Intel Core X Series Processors
- 12-Phase Digital VRM Solution
- Advanced Thermal Design
- Quad Channel DDR4 configuration with XMP support
- HI-FI Audio system
- Realtek 2.5GbE LAN
- 8+8 Solid Pin CPU power connectors
- Fins Array heatsink boasts 300% larger heat dissipation surface area
- LAIRD thermal conductivity pad thickened to 1.5mm
- Supports Multi-Gig (10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
- AORUS WIFI
- Onboard Intel 802.11ac WIFI offers 867 mp/s network speeds
- BLUETOOTH 4.2
- 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual Band
- 2T2R antenna
- AORUS Antenna
- HI-FI AUDIO sound system
- Smart Fan 5 with Intelligent Fan Control
- Intel Optane Memory ready
- USB TurboCharger
- GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS XTREME Motherboard Revealed!
- GIGABYTE B450 Motherboard Models, Features + Prices Revealed!
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Xtreme Motherboard Preview
- GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI Motherboard Preview
- The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming 8G Revealed!
- The GIGABYTE X399 DESIGNARE EX Motherboard Revealed!
Go Back To > Computer Hardware + Systems | Home
Support Tech ARP!