GIGABYTE just released RGB Fusion 2.0 with single click lighting synchronization. Read all about it right here!
The New GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 Software Is Out!
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 is an integrated user interface that now synchronises the LED effects across all supported products.
Sync With One Single Click
With a brand new UI design, RGB Fusion 2.0 provides a convenient way for RGB synchronization. There are various lighting modes you can select from, including :
- Static mode
- Single Flash
- Double Flash
- Random Flash
- Color Cycle
- Game mode
- Music mode.
You can simply sync the RGB effects with just a single click.
Furthermore RGB Fusion 2.0 offers an advanced control mode for you to setup the RGB effects for each product individually and showcase your own personality.
Advanced Lighting Control
In the advance lighting control mode, you are given maximum capability to personalize your RGB lighting effects. By clicking the product icon on the homepage, you enter the advanced lighting control page.
In this page, you are able to customize the lighting effects of your product individually. For instance, you can change your mouse and keyboard to Static mode while the rest of the PC is in Color Cycle mode.
In some products, you can even change the settings of each segment of the product. All of this give you the power to change your PC lighting any way you want.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Master Motherboard Revealed!
- GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS XTREME Motherboard Revealed!
- GIGABYTE B450 Motherboard Models, Features + Prices Revealed!
- The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming 8G Revealed!
- The GIGABYTE X399 DESIGNARE EX Motherboard Revealed!
- The GIGABYTE Z270X-DESIGNARE Motherboard Launched
- GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI Motherboard Preview
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Xtreme Motherboard Preview
Go Back To > Computer Hardware + Systems | Home
Support Tech ARP!