At CES 2019, GIGABYTE revealed their latest storage product – the AORUS RGB SSD Series! And they are launching it in not one, but two, form factors – AIC and M.2.
The GIGABYTE AORUS RGB SSD Series Revealed!
AORUS RGB M.2 SSD
The GIGABYTE AORUS RGB M.2 SSD is available in two storage capacities – 256 GB and 512 GB. It delivers sequential read speeds up to 3480 MB/s and sequential write speed up to 2000 MB/s and is built with anodized, aluminium heatsinks.
The AORUS RGB M.2 SSD also features digital LED lighting that synchronises with AORUS motherboard, and a hairline finish on its heatsink.
AORUS RGB AIC SSD
The AORUS RGB AIC SSD offers larger storage capacity sizes of 512 GB and 1 TB, with sequential read speeds up to 3480 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 3080 MB/s.
It comes with a 5 mm thick dark grey aluminium matte heatsink with a cross-cut design for increased heat dissipation area, as well as a thick LAIRD thermal pad.
The AORUS RGB AIC SSD’s heatsink has also been treated with fine sandblasting on the surface, multi-step anodisation and laser engraving. Even its screw holes were CNC processed for accuracy and aesthetics.
Finally, it boasts frontside RGB lighting with default RGB wave patterns. You can also customise its lighting effects using the new RGB Fusion 2.0 app.
- The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Master Motherboard Revealed!
- GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS XTREME Motherboard Revealed!
- GIGABYTE B450 Motherboard Models, Features + Prices Revealed!
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Xtreme Motherboard Preview
- GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI Motherboard Preview
- The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming 8G Revealed!
- The GIGABYTE X399 DESIGNARE EX Motherboard Revealed!
- The GIGABYTE Z270X-DESIGNARE Motherboard Launched