GIGABYTE just unveiled the AORUS M4, an ambidextrous gaming mouse, with a 6400 dpi sensor and RGB lighting. Here is a quick primer on the new GIGABYTE AORUS M4 gaming mouse!
The GIGABYTE AORUS M4 Gaming Mouse
The GIGABYTE AORUS M4 gaming mouse is ambidextrous, being fully symmetrical to suit both right- and left-handed eSports players.
With an optimal weight distribution and ergonomics, it will give players a comfortable grip with side buttons on both sides.
6400 dpi optical sensor
The GIGABYTE AORUS M4 has a high-resolution 6400 dpi optical sensor.
Designed for competitive gaming, it is capable of 200 ips tracking speed, and 50G acceleration.
You can also fine-tune its sensitivity in 50 dpi increments to suit your gaming style.
Japanese Omron switches
The Japanese Omron switches on both buttons give a crisp and efficient response when you click on them. They will also last a lifetime – over 50 million clicks!
32-bit ARM processor
The GIGABYTE AORUS M4 is runs on a 32-bit ARM processor, which gives it a much faster processing ability for low-latency performance.
Using the AORUS Engine, users can configure the mouse buttons to a specific command. This allows them to quickly perform custom actions with a single click.
RGB Fusion 2.0
The AORUS M4 also supports RGB Fusion 2.0, allowing it to be linked to other AORUS devices for synchronised lighting effects!
- The GIGABYTE AORUS RGB SSD Series Revealed!
- The 512 GB GIGABYTE M.2 SSD Revealed!
- The Logitech M238 Marvel Wireless Mouse Has Arrived!
- The Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse Revealed!
- The 2019 Lenovo Legion Y740 – A Gaming Work Of Art!
- 2019 MSI GE75 + GE63 Raider Gaming Laptops With WiFi 6!
- The New GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 Software Is Out!
- The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Master Motherboard Revealed!
Go Back To > Computer Hardware | Gaming | Home
Support Tech ARP!