Cooler Master just introduced the COSMOS C700P Black Edition – an upgrade of the original COSMOS C700P.
So what’s changed in the Cooler Master COSMOS C700P Black Edition? What’s new? Let’s find out!
The Cooler Master COSMOS C700P Black Edition
The Cooler Master COSMOS C700P Black Edition features an upgraded frame, outfitted with a new cover system that offers a wider view of the hardware chamber.
The new cover system also features improved customisation options, and functionality of the PSU shroud and cable covers.
The PSU shroud is comprised of two parts – the outward-facing plate for aesthetics, and the top plate for mounting options.
With each part independent of each other, you can reposition both pieces around all sides of the frame.
For aesthetic and configuration possibilities, the cable cover system features three pieces that can mount an SSD or a pump, with the flexibility to hide cables routed behind the storage bracket and PSU area.
- Versatile Layout – the unique frame design supports a conventional, chimney, inverse layout, or a fully-customised layout.
- Extensive Cable Cover System – the 3 cable covers can be placed on the M. Port, or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir
- Liquid Cooling Support – it has a flat radiator bracket design with the ability to mount a radiator of up to 420 mm in size on the top, front or bottom of the frame.
- Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel – the tempered glass side panel is lightly-tinted with two curved edges
- RGB Lighting Control & Sync Up – you can control the RGB lighting system from the front I/O panel or syncing the lighting system with the motherboard
- Front Panel Connectivity – The front I/O panel features a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C port, four additional USB 3.0 ports, a fan speed control button, and an RGB control button.
Cooler Master COSMOS C700P Black Edition Price + Availability
The Cooler Master COSMOS C700P Black Edition is available with immediate effect, with a recommended retail price of RM 1,329 / ~$319 / ~£259 / ~A$469.
Here are some direct purchase options online :
- Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, A Flexible Modular Zero-Footprint PC!
- The Alibaba Hanguang 800 (含光 800) AI NPU Explained!
- CPU / DRAM CLK Synch CTL – The Tech ARP BIOS Guide!
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X + 3rd Gen Threadripper Delayed To Nov!
- Dell Introduces Two Latitude Chromebook Enterprise Laptops!
- The Alienware Aurora R9 Legend Gaming Desktop Revealed!
- The Tech ARP Mobile GPU Comparison Guide
- CPUID Maximum Value Limit from The Tech ARP BIOS Guide!
- NVIDIA ACE vs NVIDIA RTX Studio Laptops Comparison
- The NVIDIA ACE Design For Creator Laptops Explained!
- The Acer Predator Thronos Air Gaming Cockpit Revealed!
- Bank Swizzle Mode from The Tech ARP BIOS Guide
- Cooler Master MasterBox CM694 Details Revealed!
- The Intel Core Processor Number Guide – What They Mean!
- The 10th Gen Intel Core Processor Number Guide!
Go Back To > Computer Systems | Home
Support Tech ARP!