Cooler Master just unveiled the MM710 lightweight gaming mouse that features a unique honeycomb shell design!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about the new Cooler Master MM710 gaming mouse!
The Cooler Master MM710 Gaming Mouse
Thanks to its honeycomb shell, the MM710 is Cooler Master’s lightest mouse – weighing just 53 grams! It is further paired with an ultra-light braided cable.
The light weight of the Cooler Master MM710 allows for quicker movements, and less fatigue and wrist pain during long gaming sessions.
Lightweight Honeycomb Design + Ultraweave Cable
The Cooler Master MM710 features a new, perforated honeycomb shell that reduces its weight to less than 53 grams. This also necessitates a redesign of its internal components, to increase durability and reduce flex on the mouse sides.
It is paired with a durable and light Ultraweave cable to reduce cable pull while swiping. They both allow for faster movements while reducing fatigue during long gaming sessions.
PixArt PMW3389 Optical Sensor + Omron Switches
The Cooler Master MM710 features the PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor, which supports up to 16,000 DPI.
Paired with a 32-bit ARM processor, the mouse is fully customisable via software – sensor sensitivity, button response time, surface tuning, lift-off distance, polling rate and more!
For greater durability, its left and right buttons use Omron switches that are rated for 20 million presses.
Superior PTFE Mouse Feet + Ambidextrous Design
The Cooler Master MM710 features an ambidextrous design, with a slight hump to provide extra palm support for gamers who prefer the claw grip.
It is also small enough to fingertip for most hand sizes, while allowing smaller hands to use the palm grip.
For a low-friction, consistent glide, its feet use 95% pure PTFE that is significantly better than the standard mouse feet.
Cooler Master MM710 Price + Availability
The Cooler Master MM710 is available with immediate effect, at these recommended retail prices :
Here are some direct purchase links :
Cooler Master MM710 Specifications
|Specifications||Cooler Master MM710|
|Model||MM-710-KKOL1, MM-710-KKOL2, MM-710-WWOL1, MM-710-WWOL2|
|Grip Type||Claw, Palm, Fingertip|
|Surface Treatment||Matte, Glossy|
|Mouse Sensor||PixArt PMW3389|
|CPU / DPI Rate||7 Levels – 400, 800, 1200 (default), 1600, 3200, 6400, 16000|
|Tracking Speed||400 ips|
|Lift Off Distance||< 2 mm|
|Polling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Mouse Acceleration||50 g|
|Processor||32-bit ARM Cortex M0+|
L + R buttons use Omron switches (20 million presses)
|Cable||Fixed, ultraweave cable (1.8 m)|
|Dimensions||62.6 mm x 116.6 mm x 38.3 mm|
|Weight||53 g / 0.117 lbs|
- Cooler Master MP750 Soft RGB Mousepad Revealed!
- Kingston DC500 SSDs Are Now Certified VMware Ready!
- MSI Alpha 15 – World’s First RX 5500M Gaming Laptop!
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series : Everything You Need To Know!
- Cooler Master COSMOS C700P Black Edition Revealed!
- Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, A Flexible Modular Zero-Footprint PC!
- The Alibaba Hanguang 800 (含光 800) AI NPU Explained!
- CPU / DRAM CLK Synch CTL – The Tech ARP BIOS Guide!
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X + 3rd Gen Threadripper Delayed To Nov!
- Dell Introduces Two Latitude Chromebook Enterprise Laptops!
- The Alienware Aurora R9 Legend Gaming Desktop Revealed!
- The Tech ARP Mobile GPU Comparison Guide
- CPUID Maximum Value Limit from The Tech ARP BIOS Guide!
- NVIDIA ACE vs NVIDIA RTX Studio Laptops Comparison
- The NVIDIA ACE Design For Creator Laptops Explained!
- The Acer Predator Thronos Air Gaming Cockpit Revealed!
- Bank Swizzle Mode from The Tech ARP BIOS Guide
- Cooler Master MasterBox CM694 Details Revealed!
- The Intel Core Processor Number Guide – What They Mean!
- The 10th Gen Intel Core Processor Number Guide!
Go Back To > Computer Systems | Home
Support Tech ARP!