At CES 2020, NVIDIA and ASUS just announced the world’s first 360Hz G-SYNC display – the ASUS ROG Swift 360! Here are the details!
360Hz G-SYNC Displays
NVIDIA first introduced G-SYNC in 2013. It is a variable refresh rate technology that eliminates tearing by synchronising the display’s refresh rate with the GPU’s actual frame rate.
Since then, they have improved it with new technologies like dynamic overdrive to improve player perception, and custom-tuned firmware for better image quality.
NVIDIA is now introducing 360Hz refresh rates for even faster reaction times – reducing it to less than 3 ms, so esports professionals can enjoy tear-free frames at incredibly low latencies.
ASUS ROG Swift 360 : World’s First 360Hz G-SYNC Display!
ASUS developed the ROG Swift 360 with NVIDIA, targeting it at esports professionals. It features a 24.5-inch panel, with these official features :
- Blistering Fast Refresh Rate: 360Hz delivers crystal clear visuals, extremely low system latency for faster reaction times, and the smoothest motion to keep pros on target.
- Designed for Esports: Play how the pros do and never miss a critical moment with the highest performance 24.5 inch Full HD display.
- Superior Clarity: No distracting tearing, stuttering, flicker, or artifacts with NVIDIA G-SYNC VRR technology.
- Quality Certified by NVIDIA: All G-SYNC certified displays undergo a rigorous validation process and are subjected to 300 image quality tests to ensure they deliver consistent quality and maximum performance.
NVIDIA will be using the ASUS ROG Swift 360 running a set of esports demos to demonstrate its improved performance in target acquisition, aiming and perception.
ASUS ROG Swift 360 : Price + Availability
For now, the ASUS ROG Swift 360 is only available for demonstration at the NVIDIA CES 2020 showcase. Price and availability will be revealed later.
- NVIDIA TensorRT 7 with Real-Time Conversational AI!
- NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks : Access Granted!
- DiDi Adopts NVIDIA AI + GPUs For Self-Driving Cars!
- NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin for Autonomous Vehicles Revealed!
- Porsche Tri-Wing S-91x Pegasus Starfighter Revealed!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening For DirectX, Vulkan + OpenGL
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- How To Enable NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1660 Super Graphics Card Review!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER : The Full Details!
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX : World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer
- NVIDIA Wins MLPerf Inference Benchmarks For DC + Edge!
- Facebook Introduces New Multi-Colour Brand Logo!
- Samsung – IBM AI IoT Cloud Platform For 5G Mobile Solutions!
- Dell PowerMax Updates : Storage Class Memory + NVMe-oF!
- The Carousell Rights Owners Programme (CROP) Explained!
- Samsung Exynos 990 – Everything You Need To Know!
- 10GB + 12GB Samsung LPDDR4X uMCP Memory Details!
- Samsung Exynos Modem 5123 – What You Need To Know!
- Dell Offers Two DFS Flexi Options In These Countries!
- How AMD CPUs Work In A Secured-core PC Device!
- The Microsoft Secured-core PC Initiative Explained!
- Key NVIDIA EGX Announcements @ MWC Los Angeles 2019!
- Yahoo Groups To Delete All User Content! Download ‘Em Now!
- Kingston DC500 SSDs Are Now Certified VMware Ready!
- Dell EMC PowerProtect DD for Multi-Cloud Data Protection
- NTT Mega Merger Continues In Malaysia, ASEAN + APAC!
- Red Hat Partners Are Driving APAC Hybrid Cloud Adoption!
- The Alibaba Hanguang 800 (含光 800) AI NPU Explained!
- 3rd Gen X-Dragon Architecture by Alibaba Cloud Explained!
Support Tech ARP!