AMD just announced three new Ryzen PRO 3000 and one new Athlon PRO 300 mobile processors with Radeon Vega Graphics! Here are the full details of these four new PRO-grade mobile APUs!
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen PRO Features
The 2nd Gen Ryzen PRO 3000 Series mobile processor is built on 12nm manufacturing technology and offers up to 16% more multi-threading processor performance.
- Up to 12 hours of general office use or 10 hours of video playback
- Up to 14% faster content creation and accelerated everyday office applications such as 3D modeling and video editing
- security co-processor built into the silicon
- 18 months image stability
- 24 months processor availability
- 36 months limited warranty to system manufacturers
AMD Ryzen PRO 3000 + Athlon PRO 300 Series Specifications
|Model||Cores / Threads||TDP||Boost / Base Frequency||Radeon Graphics||Max. GPU Frequency||L2 + L3 Cache|
|Ryzen 7 PRO 3700U||4C / 8T||15 W||4.0 / 2.3 GHz||Vega 10||1.4 GHz||6 MB|
|Ryzen 5 PRO 3500U||4C / 8T||15 W||3.7 / 2.1 GHz||Vega 8||1.2 GHz||6 MB|
|Ryzen 3 PRO 3300U||4C / 4T||15 W||3.5 / 2.3 GHz||Vega 6||1.2 GHz||6 MB|
|Athlon PRO 300U||2C / 4T||15 W||3.3 / 2.4 GHz||Vega 3||1.0 GHz||5 MB|
AMD Ryzen PRO 3000 + Athlon PRO 300 Series Availability
PC manufacturers such as HP and Lenovo are partnering AMD to develop notebooks and laptops for business systems. These range from premium professional notebooks to regular productivity notebooks.
- The Official AMD Radeon VII Tech Briefing + Q&A Session
- The AMD Ryzen 3000 + Athlon 300 Specs + Tech Briefing
- AMD Athlon 220GE + 240GE Price + Specifications Revealed!
- The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition Revealed!
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Unveiled – The Last Of The Polaris?
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX Preview – 24 Core Power!
Go Back To > Computer Hardware + Systems | Home