Take a look at this crypto-mining rig that uses just a dozen GeForce RTX 3090 graphics cards to generate over a gigahash per second!
Find out how much he stands to make from this mining rig!
12-Card GeForce RTX 3090 Gigahash Mining Rig!
It seems easy for crypto-miners to get hold of the GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card in bulk.
A crypto-miner is building a compact mining rig that uses just a dozen GeForce RTX 3090 graphics cards to generate over a gigahash per second!
Guntis Vitolins, who recently lost 500 graphics cards in a fire, is using a dozen INNO3D GeForce RTX 3090 graphics cards, powered by four EVGA SuperNOVA G3 1000 watt power supplies.
How Much Money Can This RTX 3090 Crypto Mining Rig Make?
Just how much money can Guntis make from this crypto-mining rig?
So the twelve cards would cost approximately US$29,400, while the four EVGA PSUs would cost US$1,236. Let’s call it a flat US$31,000 for the whole rig.
The average commercial electricity rate in Ireland (where he’s based) is about €0.2413 per kWh. So electricity should cost about €800 or US$965 per month. Let’s make that US$1450 per month (+50%) to account for cooling costs.
So the total rig of 12 cards should generate 2.80812768 ETH worth US$3,750 per month. Deducting electricity costs, that’s a net profit of $2,300 per month or $27,600 per year!
That’s a high ROI of 7.4% per month, which means he recovers the cost of the entire rig in about 13.5 months.
No wonder crypto miners are buying up graphics cards by the pallets… at the expense of PC gamers all around the world!
- 500 Radeon RX 5700 Cards Destroyed In Fire!
- MSI GeForce RTX 30 Gaming Laptops : Price + Specifications!
- GeForce RTX 3080 Mining Rig Inside A BMW i8 Hybrid!
- 2021 Kingston Limited Edition Mini Cow USB Drive!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- NVIDIA To Introduce Resizable BAR In February 2021!
- GeForce RTX 30 Series Gaming Laptops Are Coming!
- Dell UltraSharp 27 (U2722D) USB-C Hub Monitor Revealed!
- Dell UltraSharp 24 (U2422HE) USB-C Hub Monitor Revealed!
- Dell UltraSharp 40 (U4021QW) Curved Monitor Revealed!
- Exclusive : 2021 MBP Will Have MagSafe 3 + SD Card Slot!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- Apple M1 : How Fast Are Its CPU + GPU?
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti : Faster Than 2080 SUPER!
- Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 37.3
- Radeon RX 6000 vs GeForce RTX 30 : Faster + Cheaper!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- NVIDIA RTX A6000 + Omniverse : Specs + Details!
- 2020 HP ENVY Laptops : Be The Envy Of Creators Wherever You Go!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series : What You Need To Know!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!