Zoom just announced that they ramped up their APAC team to meet demands for what they call the Era of Flexibility!
Zoom On The Era Of Flexibility In APAC!
On 26 April 2022, Zoom Video Communications, Inc (NASDAQ: ZM) announced that they just ramped up their senior leadership team for APAC, as well as key business momentum updates for the Asia Pacific region.
This announcement comes as APAC undergoes a critical transformation into a hybrid future, driving demand for secure, seamless, and connected experiences across virtual and physical channels. This is accompanied by an explosion of digital-native organisations born in the digital age and in the cloud, underpinned by the rise of a generation who has grown up in the presence of modern information technology.
Zoom believes that their capabilities across meetings, chat, phone, rooms, events and contact centre – all within a video-first paradigm – will help to address these evolving needs and provide a unified platform experience.
While customers desire hyper-personalisation and total convenience across virtual and physical touchpoints, the integration of video capabilities via the Zoom platform has allowed a range of organisations, spanning a variety of sectors including healthcare, education, and financial institutions, to reimagine the customer journey.
To meet employee demand for greater flexibility and freedom of choice, Zoom will also enable the ‘work-from-anywhere’ workforce, providing the technology required for enhanced collaboration, productivity, and inclusivity in hybrid teams.
Zoom Ramps Up APAC Team For Era Of Flexibility!
To keep up with demand of what they called the Era of Flexibility, Zoom announced several new additions to their senior leadership team in key APAC markets :
- Lucas Lu, Head of Asia (ASEAN, South Korea, Hong Kong SAR, and Taiwan). Lu joins Sameer Raje, General Manager and Head, India and SAARC, and Michael Chetner, Head of ANZ to drive business traction in the respective territories within APAC. Lu is an industry veteran with over 20 years of experience, serving multiple leadership roles in global organisations across the technology, oil and gas and telecommunications sectors.
- Cathy Yum, Head of Marketing, APAC, brings two decades of experience in building high-performing teams and delivering business goals and objectives for some of the world’s biggest technology giants. Yum plays a pivotal role in driving Zoom’s go-to-market strategies.
- Gina Kuek, APAC Leader, People Experience Business Partner, comes with a wealth of experience in developing people and creating positive workplace cultures, and will champion Zoom’s culture of care as it expands across Asia.
- Jacob Pereira, Head of Partners, APAC, is responsible for Zoom’s partner ecosystem and overall channel growth in the region. He has served in senior leadership positions in high performing technology companies.
- Raj Natarajan, Head of Customer Success, APAC, comes with a proven track record of driving innovation and transforming business outcomes with some of the world’s most successful brands. In his current role, Natarajan oversees Zoom’s customer success initiatives in the region with a strong team of Customer Success Managers.
Zoom is also accelerating the region’s innovation and helping organisations create and grow their businesses on the Zoom platform. In APAC, these organisations include Australian retail platform Brauz; Vietnam’s business communication platform GapoWork; Singapore-headquartered ed-tech platform LingoAce; and Indonesia’s largest cellular operator Telkomsel.
Through the Zoom Developer Platform, developers, platform integrators, service providers, and customers are able to easily build apps and integrations, or integrate Zoom’s core technology into their products and services to deliver enriched video experiences to their end users.
Beyond its core video communications offering of Zoom Meetings and Zoom Webinars, Zoom has seen strong demand in the region for products like Zoom Rooms, Zoom Phone, and Zoom Events. In FY22Q4, Zoom closed its largest Zoom Rooms deal in APAC with a customer deploying more than 3,300 Zoom Rooms to drive hybrid work across their offices.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- IBM z16 : Industry’s First Quantum-Safe System Explained!
- Intel Condemns + Leaves Russia Over Invasion Of Ukraine!
- How Central Medicare Leveraged Ruckus For Digital Transformation!
- Did Pfizer Pay $2.8 Million Bribe For FDA Vaccine Approval?!
- Did NYSE Just Delist Pfizer Over Vaccine Scandal?!