YES and TPG today announced that they are the first telecommunications providers in Southeast Asia to introduce VoLTE Roaming!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about the YES and TPG partnership to introduce VoLTE Roaming in SEA!
YES + TPG Launch VoLTE Roaming In Southeast Asia!
The YES and TPG VoLTE Roaming solution is the first in Southeast Asia, and another milestone for YES, who was also the first in Malaysia to deliver VoLTE nationwide in June 2016.
As the 4th national telecommunications operator in Singapore, TPG is eager to break-out ahead of the competition. They have thus become the first in Southeast Asia to launch outbound VoLTE roaming.
VoLTE roaming will ensure high definition (HD) quality voice services, as well as other benefits like faster call connections, longer battery life and enhanced security.
YES To Accept Inbound TPG VoLTE Roaming Traffic
With the sole all-IP, all-4G LTE network in Malaysia, YES is a natural partner for TPG to receive inbound VoLTE traffic from TPG.
With this announcement, TPG subscribers in Singapore will enjoy VoLTE roaming in Malaysia, and YES subscribers in Malaysia will enjoy VoLTE roaming in Singapore.
On top of that, TPG Acting CEO Richard Tan announced that many TPG subscribers will enjoy FREE unlimited data roaming in Malaysia on the YES network during the promotion period.
- Yes, Yahoo Mail Is Still Alive… And They Have A New App!
- Microsoft + IDC : APAC Higher Education Can Double Innovation With AI!
- The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology – NUS Partnership
- Acronis Cyber Penthouse with Williams F1 Racing Team!
- SAP Experience 2019 – An Intelligent Enterprise Conference
- Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Enhanced With Cisco Solutions!
- Kaspersky Selects Malaysia For APAC Transparency Center!
- Industrial Revolution 4.0 – Turbocharging Malaysia’s Journey!
- The SAP Concur Guide To Decluttering Business Travels
- Why AI Digital Intuition Will Deliver Cyberimmunity By 2050!
- The HUAWEI Trump Ban – Everything You Need To Know!
- How 5G Will Change Our Lives + Future!
- Dell Technologies World 2019 : More Videos + Announcements
- 3 Months To Get A Phone = 5 Lessons In Customer Relations!
- Pat Gelsinger Reveals 2019 VMware Strategy + Plans!
- Incident Response – Five Key Factors CISOs Should Consider!
- The 2019 Dell EMC Unity XT + PowerProtect Primer!
- Fine For Scratching Nose A Wake-Up Call On AI Surveillance!
- The Human-Machine Partnership by Erik Brynjolfsson + Rana el Kaliouby
- Frontier Supercomputer From AMD + Cray Is World’s Fastest!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home
Support Tech ARP!